1. Good to know that lot of members in our guild take vacation or free time in work for the leveling and hit the 80lvl ASAP

Now they have just ****ed up two days before weekedn, 48 no sleep leveling run and then on monday back to work

GJ Warmane, you really make it hardcore (Naxx 10/25 + 200%100% boost)

PS. pls change the date again at friday night and let the game begin
    It's not 48 hours non stop. Given the release will be at noon or after ST + the instabilities that will happen + queue with 10k+ people on 14:00pm+ on saturday. That makes it max 30h leveling till monday.

2. I love this date, thank you Warmane staff <3
    Cant wait to spend my whole weekend on playing wotlk :D

3. 3 more days of camping low level alliance in area 52

4. "QQ delay Wotlk you won't fix it in time"

Warmane *Delays Wotlk*

"QQ you're delaying it, omg it was perfect date"

Endless cycle... It's not even sad anymore, now it's like point and laugh.

5. Look at (on? not sure) the bright side of this, we will never have to wait for stuff like that after.

6. I know it has been told for a long time now that the release would be 10. dec, and a sudden change was made so it is now a date of 12. dec.

But still, yes I know a lot took the day off to play wow etc and was ready to play wow that exact day.
    But instead of just hating, can't people start to be more thankful for what warmane is actually giving us? They are giving a higly populated and well made server for free. And all I see is people still complaining about RDF not being enabled, Black temple hate, pvp hate, etc...

There are other things you can do too when you are not at work, you do not need to play a video game everyday you have free, even if you have taken vacation.

So all i wanna say is that people need to stop hating, and start being happy for what warmane is giving us. There is noone that forces you to play here if you dont have the time to wait.
    Edited: December 9, 2015

7. I know it has been told for a long time now that the release would be 10. dec, and a sudden change was made so it is now a date of 12. dec.

But still, yes I know a lot took the day off to play wow etc and was ready to play wow that exact day.
    But instead of just hating, can't people start to be more thankful for what warmane is actually giving us? They are giving a higly populated and well made server for free. And all I see is people still complaining about RDF not being enabled, Black temple hate, pvp hate, etc...

There are other things you can do too when you are not at work, you do not need to play a video game everyday you have free, even if you have taken vacation.

So all i wanna say is that people need to stop hating, and start being happy for what warmane is giving us. There is noone that forces you to play here if you dont have the time to wait.
    OMG finally someone that has a normal functioning brain...Thank you for this answer...you took the words right out of my mouth! I gotta totally agree with Sjokomelbeast, nobody foces you to play on this server or on this realm, the staff is trying to give us what they can, it's true there are some bad decision making involved, but nobody is perfect, and they cannot simply satisfy everone of us...So just have fun playing on what I think is on of the best if not the best private WOTLK realm on the internet.

8. I love this date, thank you Warmane staff <3
    Cant wait to spend my whole weekend on playing wotlk :D
    probably saturday afternoon.....thats half of the weekend

9. I know it has been told for a long time now that the release would be 10. dec, and a sudden change was made so it is now a date of 12. dec.
    Actually it has been said and repeated that the planned date was the 10th.
    Until something is actually announced, people shouldn't consider it set in stone (and even after being announced things can still need to change).

10. Obnoxious can we get an info on the possible ETA for the precise time of the release will it be at peek hours on saturday or 11:59PM?

11. Obnoxious can we get an info on the possible ETA for the precise time of the release will it be at peek hours on saturday or 11:59PM?
    If there was one, it would have been included with the date in the News line on the main page.

12. If there was one, it would have been included with the date in the News line on the main page.
    Oh, ok will keep track on that, srry for bothering u :)

13. Wow people taking time of work to play a game /facepalm.I'm glad wotlk is only launched on saturday gives us time to finish up all our stuff.Good luck with the launch Warmane.

First ... 23456 ... Last