1. So... should we still comunicate with community or leave them in the darkness? Because, to share and receive sarcasm back has grown very displeasing.

Seriously considering not telling dates anymore. That's what the hell we are thinking.
    There's always some that will be displeased with the date you give them regardless of how you try to please, that's a thing not exclusive to any single forum or any other place of discussion really. It's impossible to please everyone. That said, that does not mean you should think immediately it's unapreciated by everyone either, obviously to have more contact and knowledge on when what is going to happen is and has been something very desired by the majority of the community for some time now.

There are plenty that are thankfull to know this, I myself included, but most of these people are not frequent forum posters. Keep it in mind and just remember that it's better to share this information, even if it means you'll have some annoying people that will be displeased regardless of what you do, it does not compare to leaving the whole community in the dark on these matters.

(So thank you)

2. So... should we still comunicate with community or leave them in the darkness? Because, to share and receive sarcasm back has grown very displeasing.

Seriously considering not telling dates anymore. That's what the hell we are thinking.
    Remember this thread about MoP? :) you should consider doing the exact same for lordaeron ^^ (you swore to close and link thread)

3. Thank god they release it on a SATURDAY! THATS THE BEST DATE! GAME 48 HOURS!
    Brainless duck. And after that duck says it should be released on 10th.. /stupid over 9000!

Anyway two days means nothing, we cant wait..

4. like, why are you giving people more ammunition?
    Better question: Why are you trying to shoot the people who are serving you the drug for your addiction?

5. People will always say bad things regardless of news. I don't know why they pushed the release to 12th. But what i'm sure of is that things appeared not to be ready for 10th (unforseen problems, etc ...).
    I did plan stuff too, took friday off & bought some stuff to eat while leveling. Just respect their decision.
    Edited: December 9, 2015

6. Pathetic people, despicable, disgusting. You people act as if you are some all mighty Greek Gods who have unthinkable knowledge, posing as some Pimps and Warmane staff your whores. Every person who whined here should be perma banned donor or not.

7. R.I.P Students working for their exams

/backOnLearning :'( ....

8. R.I.P Students working for their exams

/backOnLearning :'( ....
    Yeah, don't worry though. The server will still be here when you finish.

9. Yeah, don't worry though. The server will still be here when you finish.
    True & I think it's better to avoid this weekend since there will be like 10k++ people online & server instabilities along.

10. Good to know that lot of members in our guild take vacation or free time in work for the leveling and hit the 80lvl ASAP

Now they have just ****ed up two days before weekedn, 48 no sleep leveling run and then on monday back to work

GJ Warmane, you really make it hardcore (Naxx 10/25 + 200%100% boost)

PS. pls change the date again at friday night and let the game begin

11. Did you seriously think they would release it on the 10th? It even said "release date is estimated to be the 10th". Key word estimated. When molten themselves tell you the date is not set in stone, it means it's 100% bound to be postponed. Like, not even trying to disregard their work here (or defend them for that matter) but the fact all of you actually thought it would be released on the 10th speaks volumes about the community of this realm...

12. Did you seriously think they would release it on the 10th? It even said "release date is estimated to be the 10th". Key word estimated. When molten themselves tell you the date is not set in stone, it means it's 100% bound to be postponed. Like, not even trying to disregard their work here (or defend them for that matter) but the fact all of you actually thought it would be released on the 10th speaks volumes about the community of this realm...
    The previous release date was also an estimate and it was on time.

13. The previous release date was also an estimate and it was on time.
    Fair enough but that was TBC and had no PTR realm (and we all saw how good it was LOL). Changes are being made on the PTR every day even now, that should be enough evidence that wotlk is not ready for release on the 10th. I don't know about y'all but I would rather wait until wotlk is ready so I can actually enjoy it rather than have what happened with the tbc phase

anyway personally I don't care about the release date but it was pretty obvious this would happen

14. The previous release date was also an estimate and it was on time.
    I personally highly recommend taking any estimations with a grain of salt.

15. Pathetic people, despicable, disgusting. You people act as if you are some all mighty Greek Gods who have unthinkable knowledge, posing as some Pimps and Warmane staff your whores. Every person who whined here should be perma banned donor or not.
    That might include yourself too.

First 12345 ... Last