1. You have the tools to completely eradicate the problem, but that'd be custom content... Though I think everyone would agree it would be the best solution (even the pvp community, except the ones who are constantly out to gank)
    (Making all players 10 levels and below/above unattackable)
    That is so lame.what if i have 9 levels above player who camp or group of 5 people same level as me and my level 70 friend is next to me but he cant help me because he is too high level and cant attack.....

or what if raid of level 70 players ( twink guild for example) come to ogrimar and start killing all the such as AH and so on....and level 80 players cannot attack them...that will be worst feeling ever....
    imagen if there is 500 level 80 horde in ogrimar and group of 10 or 20 alliance lv70 farm all ogr NPC that will feeel so *****ic....
    Edited: December 10, 2015

2. That wouldn't eradicate anything, though...

1. It wouldn't do anything about the issue you just mentioned in the previous post; and
    2. It would still mean that players would be forced into PvP they don't want, just reduce the range in which it can happen.
    1. Make the NPC's also unattackable, not that hard to figure out
    2. It would get rid of ganking, which is what players complain about most, not world pvp, which the majority enjoys.

That is so lame.what if i have 9 levels above player who camp me and my level 70 friend is next to me but he cant help me because he is too high level and cant attack.....
    It would mean your friend can't gank him.
    9 levels because that is how much you can go above and below to still earn Honorable Kills. Get a player/friend of that same level range to help you, after all, Lordaeron is all about socializing and making friends to have an adventure, right ?

3. i love these kinds of threads. everytime i see one i wanna jump on my hunter and kill some lowbies. might re download wrath just for that purpose.

4. 1. Make the NPC's also unattackable, not that hard to figure out
    2. It would get rid of ganking, which is what players complain about most, not world pvp, which the majority enjoys.
    1. Them being attackable is part of the game, though, just like the thing with recipes people are complaining about;

2. Actually players complain about being forced into PvP, and call that "getting ganked." It's not restricted to level differences (which also ignore gear differences anyways), but a generalized feeling of wanting to choose if they want to PvP or not. Which is dealt with in a Normal server - where, ironically, you can have as much "World PvP" you claim this ethereal majority enjoys, with the only exception only people who in reality enjoy it will take part.

5. The same thing was said on a certain vanilla server, "If a PVE realm comes up eveyone will move there", so they released a pve realm and the population last night was 7.5k on PvP one, 1.5k on the PvE one....

Yeah..
    Suits me fine If i get to enjoy playing the game in peace its fine

That wouldn't eradicate anything, though...

1. It wouldn't do anything about the issue you just mentioned in the previous post; and
    2. It would still mean that players would be forced into PvP they don't want, just reduce the range in which it can happen.
    It wouldn't stop the people who attack you when you have 2 mobs on you or you are low HP just after a fight

I can't wait to see if peoples views on having the server as PvP change when wotlk comes out. don't a lot of people move off PvP servers when new expansions come out in retail then move back once they are max

6. 1. Make the NPC's also unattackable, not that hard to figure out

It would mean your friend can't gank him.
    9 levels because that is how much you can go above and below to still earn Honorable Kills. Get a player/friend of that same level range to help you, after all, Lordaeron is all about socializing and making friends to have an adventure, right ?
    but thats exactly the same situation we are in right now.if someone who is stronger then me gank me its all the same for me if he is 9 levels above me or 50 levels i am still been dead....as for looking for friends to help you..arent this same once again?you just call friend who is stronger or higher level then the guy who kill you.

if you are level 10 and level 18 is gank you , you call level 25 friend who will kill him.its 100% exactly the same as if you are level 10 and level 60 gank you so you call level 70 to kill him.only diference is you will need friends who are specificly around enemy level...

this system will be infinity worst then NORMAL server.in normal server when someone gank you that mean he is pvp flaged so your max level friend can kick his ***.

Suits me fine If i get to enjoy playing the game in peace its fine
    I can't wait to see if peoples views on having the server as PvP change when wotlk comes out. don't a lot of people move off PvP servers when new expansions come out in retail then move back once they are max
    that not because of ganking dude.its because on high populated realms was not possible to quest at all.there is like 500 people waiting for 1 mob to spawn..good luck with taging.alot of players moved to low or dead realms before WOTLK and after that transfered back to high population one.i was playing on neptulon EU when WOTLK it was pretty good populated realm 2 months after expansion release it was dead.
    Edited: December 10, 2015

7. I don't really see problem, this is game where pvp and pve are mixed from start, if you dont like it, well there are other mmos where they are separated. Another thing, why do you think people play here? I would guess to get old WoW feeling that even Blizzard can't provide anymore because of catering to casuals, and disabling wpvp or changing it in anyway would be one of such messures and not to mention what would it do to already neglected PvP community.

Camping with no reason low levels with 70ies or camping in starting zones for me is sign of mental illness, but those people would get their high for something else if you disable wpvp (following people and killing all mobs around them so they cant level is just one idea).

I think another cause of this is there is huge bored population just waiting for Northrend and not doing anything PvE or PvP wise, just wait few days and it will go back to normal. And please for god's sake stop making threads like this they are just adding fuel to fire.

I almost forgot, about that idea you cant attack people lower 10 levels then you ... just imagine what menace twinks would be then, much worse then any 70 now.

8. Another thing, why do you think people play here? I would guess to get old WoW feeling
    You mean the "old WoW feeling" people had when PvP servers didn't exist? Or you didn't know PvE servers are called "Normal" because that's how WoW started, only later the concept of PvP servers being created?

9. I don't really see problem, this is game where pvp and pve are mixed from start, if you dont like it, well there are other mmos where they are separated. Another thing, why do you think people play here? I would guess to get old WoW feeling that even Blizzard can't provide anymore because of catering to casuals, and disabling wpvp or changing it in anyway would be one of such messures and not to mention what would it do to already neglected PvP community.

Camping with no reason low levels with 70ies or camping in starting zones for me is sign of mental illness, but those people would get their high for something else if you disable wpvp (following people and killing all mobs around them so they cant level is just one idea).

I think another cause of this is there is huge bored population just waiting for Northrend and not doing anything PvE or PvP wise, just wait few days and it will go back to normal. And please for god's sake stop making threads like this they are just adding fuel to fire.

I almost forgot, about that idea you cant attack people lower 10 levels then you ... just imagine what menace twinks would be then, much worse then any 70 now.
    If this server was made a Normal wow server tomorrow, you would still have the ability for Wpvp.. you simply flag yourself.

10. You have PvP quests, which happen in specific zones, meant for that, where people who want PvP go to PvP, without forcing it on people who might not be interested in it.
    Ice Crown: kill 20 enemy players quest, accepted from the gunship. There are a few more quests like this, making you do some world PvP while not in an overly specific zone.

11. You mean the "old WoW feeling" people had when PvP servers didn't exist? Or you didn't know PvE servers are called "Normal" because that's how WoW started, only later the concept of PvP servers being created?
    Not that old , WoTLK old, but I agree that part was rather subjecitve because I spent most time on private servers, and 95% of popular private servers are PvP, but I would bet that most population has similar history and likes it the way it is now.

If this server was made a Normal wow server tomorrow, you would still have the ability for Wpvp.. you simply flag yourself.
    Yeah, but I want to keep ability to kill enemies in situations like gathering herbs and mines, farming things, questing etc. , if they are doing same thing as me and i can kill them sparing me some time, why not? It seems natural to me, disabling big part of game just because few bad apples doesn't strike me as fair.

12. i doubt that "ganking" will get better if you make it to a normal server. People will always troll if they want to.

PVP players are also forced to raid if they wanna successfull play pvp. Just live with it

13. Not that old , WoTLK old, but I agree that part was rather subjecitve because I spent most time on private servers, and 95% of popular private servers are PvP, but I would bet that most population has similar history and likes it the way it is now.

Yeah, but I want to keep ability to kill enemies in situations like gathering herbs and mines, farming things, questing etc. , if they are doing same thing as me and i can kill them sparing me some time, why not? It seems natural to me, disabling big part of game just because few bad apples doesn't strike me as fair.
    well if the pvp side is that strong & i have to assume that 90% of the server likes Wpvp, then 90% will always turn on their pvp so seeing a non Wpvp player should in theory be rare.
    I personally don't mind Wpvp and like it... well i like Wpvp raids on towns and cities. Other than that i don't care for it.

14. Imagine 10 people from the opposing faction trying to mine the same area as you. Or do quests that require respawn.

Either you, or they will get mad if pvp is restricted.

15. This "world pvp" most people are so eager to bring up is equal to stepping on bugs, imo it should at least have a purpose or have some sort of challenge involved, rather than just mindlessly alt tabbing the nearest low level player and pressing your Touch of Death-like ability and t-bagging their corpse.

I'm sure a lot of people can agree with me here...

First 12345 ... Last