1. Wouldnt mind this change. I hate being forced to PVP when I'm just farming mats or rep

2. There are ppl who wouldn't mind, but Lordaeron will NEVER be normal type. Write down these words on your notebook and we will see this in the future

3. Could you set at least Lordaeron to Normal, meaning you don't have to run to your corpse every ten minutes?

Every aspect of this project is good except for this one. I haven't met one single person who would enjoyed - since I play the Horde and all the ******s who kill you when you fight elite play the Alliance. I don't like PvP, I want to play the game, finish quests and simply level so I can do raids, or, if I get really really bored, go to BGs. But on this project, you simply have no choice. It begins to suck really. The only reason I haven't left yet is I don't have a place to play which is so populated - but if something doesn't happen, I will be forced to.

I know, of course, you don't give a **** about me - no need to write it :) The thing is there is many of those who feel the same, and the admins should maybe consider the option of making happy most of the realm than making happy a few alliance ******ed kids, whose penises are simply too small to be cool in real life.
    Never, I love kill nubs with my half-twink rogue. This is the main reason why I play some days in this realm.

4. PVPers hate him!
    Paladin exposes shocking secret!
    Learn this one weird trick and never die in world pvp again.
    Spoiler: Show

Reroll pala and feel safe again walking alone.

5. Didnt read the whole topic but, somewhere some dude suggested paid function for gold to change back to PvE, which imo is pretty good idea, for those that want to skip all the PvP part.

6. I never got PVP servers, in pve servers you can turn on pvp if you want to world pvp, and the ones that dont want to pvp can keep it off.
    PVP server just gives *******s the chance to pvp against players who dont even want to pvp :/
    there is no challange in killing someone that dont want to pvp against you and just want to level in peace.
    then again, i dont mind all too much.

7. I never got PVP servers, in pve servers you can turn on pvp if you want to world pvp, and the ones that dont want to pvp can keep it off.
    PVP server just gives *******s the chance to pvp against players who dont even want to pvp :/
    there is no challange in killing someone that dont want to pvp against you and just want to level in peace.
    then again, i dont mind all too much.
    yes so hard to get why there is open world PVP in pvp mmorpg game name WARCRAFT that is faction based and whole lore is about faction fighting each other.it literaly make no sense at all to let players from each faction kill each other.

8. yes so hard to get why there is open world PVP in pvp mmorpg game name WARCRAFT that is faction based and whole lore is about faction fighting each other.it literaly make no sense at all to let players from each faction kill each other.
    wow is not a "pvp mmorpg" it's just mmorpg with both pvp and pve options, warcraft is actually more about uniting to take down bigger threats, burning legion, lich king, deathwing etc, the ally vs horde conflict is almost always in the background and factions are rarely in open war

it literaly make no sense at all to let players from each faction kill each other.
    o rly ? tell me more about it, we attacked Thunder Bluff today, couldnt kill horde players cause they were on horde teritory and not flagged, very world pvp, much WARCRAFT, so plot, for da hord!!11

9. wow is not a "pvp mmorpg" it's just mmorpg with both pvp and pve options, warcraft is actually more about uniting to take down bigger threats, burning legion, lich king, deathwing etc, the ally vs horde conflict is almost always in the background and factions are rarely in open war
    Yes every expansion has a major WPvP zone/Objectives.
    Take a look at TBC, every zone had a PvP Objective, PvP was practically unavoidable.
    Wrath we had Wintergrasp, Cata Tol'Barad, MOP we had Isle of Giants/Isle of Thunder/Timeless Isle (all mixed PvE/PvP), WOD Ashran.

And don't give the argument "if you want to PvP on a PvE Realm jsut flag yourself", it doesnt work that way. I used to run around Timeless Isle on my crappy geared mage PvP flagged on a PvE realm... No-one bothered attacking me for over 2 hours. It was sooo boring and tame that I gave up and realm transferred. I used to play on Ragnaros EU and it's 50/50 A/H PvP realm... It was brilliant, there would be constant WPvP be it ganking, 1v1s, group fights or entire raids going against each other. One time on Timeless Isle at Houlon spawn alliance were on the bridge, Horde were on the hill leading towards Ordos. at least 200 people on each faction just fighting each other. How is that not fun?

Those of you complaining about pP should either L2Play, roll a Paladin, or go find a PvE realm.

10. yes so hard to get why there is open world PVP in pvp mmorpg game name WARCRAFT that is faction based and whole lore is about faction fighting each other.it literaly make no sense at all to let players from each faction kill each other.
    Ah the dumb "the name of the game" argument...
    Let me guess, Starcraft is about crafting stars then? Dead Island is about the funeral of an island? Final Fantasy ended in the first game since, you know, it was the final fantasy? And Batman: Arkhan Knight is about a blind furry in plate armor who flaps his leathery wings across the skies of Arkhan, swinging a two-hander?

Yes every expansion has a major WPvP zone/Objectives.
    Take a look at TBC, every zone had a PvP Objective, PvP was practically unavoidable.
    Wrath we had Wintergrasp, Cata Tol'Barad, MOP we had Isle of Giants/Isle of Thunder/Timeless Isle (all mixed PvE/PvP), WOD Ashran.
    Even in the Normal origins Warcraft supported PvP. Having some PvP content doesn't makes it a PvP game, just makes it a game that wants to attract different kinds of people and offer something for different tastes.

And don't give the argument "if you want to PvP on a PvE Realm jsut flag yourself", it doesnt work that way. I used to run around Timeless Isle on my crappy geared mage PvP flagged on a PvE realm... No-one bothered attacking me for over 2 hours. It was sooo boring and tame that I gave up and realm transferred.
    So, basically, you tried a PvE server and people didn't want to PvP you, so the only course of thinking (instead of, like, "well, maybe these people don't want to PvP after all) is "if I let them choose, they won't do what I want, so let's take away their option and cater only to what I want"? You know what that kind of thinking is alike to? The entitled spoiled 4 years old that throws a tantrum in the middle of a full mall because mommy won't buy him ice cream.

11. You just need to deal with it, the main reason many people play WoW in a PvP server is because you can do anything you want. If people can just disable PvP most of the fun is gone. I know it sucks when you get ganked, but is very satisfying when you can get to max level without 10 deaths. Learn to survive and when to quest in some places. Maybe im more used to it because the last game i played we had no option to disable PvP, and if you died for players/mobs/etc you could loose 3% to 5% exp (5% in the last 5 levels of that game is like 1-2 hour of griding at least) and there was no instances, all dungeons where open for everyone and any level plus kills in pvp contribute to a pvp rank and pvp ranks gave stat points to spend wherever you wanted to, PLUS there was no cap like in wow, any max level could kill a lvl 1 and get "honor" from it.
    Anyway i was able to level 1-70 with a druid only with 10 deaths +-, im from EU time zone maybe i get more lucky with population in some areas.
    The point is, the realm is perfect the way it is, dont make an option to change PvP off and if you do that even PvP players will disble PvP to level fast and safer in some zones making it way more easy to get to cap and lets be honest leveling in WoW is not that hard
    Edited: December 11, 2015

12. The same thing was said on a certain vanilla server, "If a PVE realm comes up eveyone will move there", so they released a pve realm and the population last night was 7.5k on PvP one, 1.5k on the PvE one....

Yeah..

Jesus ****ing christ. People NEVER said the pve one would exceed the pvp one, that is in any case VERY unrealistic. Why? Because people have already spent MONTHS lvling on the pvp server - I don't think you understand the commitment needed to get to 60 on vanilla.. But <........> CLEARLY showed that there where a place and a demand for a pve server. Seeing lordaeron having roughly the same population, it's fair to suggest the same here.

Excellent arguments Obnoxious and I have yet to see any refute it, people want to be *******s and only attacks when it's 99% chance they will win, that is not pvp and it never will be.

MemorieZ
    People want to be *******s and only attacks when it's 99% chance they will win, that is not pvp and it never will be.
    Im glad someone said it. I tried to make tread for those "*******" to post picks how they do it how "great" they are, and not only those, for max levels ganking lower, but Obnoxious finds it offensive, so not going to happen. Yeah it's warcraft, but I still manage not to go into pvp or wpvp, if i see opposing faction in trouble i help them, sometimes they emote with thanks or something and help me, we will all once fight against each other in some bg when we get bored from pve, even in duels for killing bordness. And yesterday I saw there are a lot of people max level killing lower in both factions, but had 1 good fight where we had 2 70 horde 2 60+ horde vs 2 ally 70 and 3 ally 60+, horde won and waited for those alliance, cause we called them to help us, we were being ganked constantly by that ally group. After 15 min horde left and we continued to do quest and 1 of those ally players just couldnt get over the defeat and continued to farm us. So we were forced to get into safe zone. Cenarion Expedition town in ZG. So we cant ask for realm to go to normal, you can level slowly solo in other zone, run from them or alt+f4 and come later. Once you will be that max level and when you get ganked it will all be about skill. Or you can teach them a lesson ingame or make opposing faction character and talk to them to let you play and stop ganking.

14. I tried to make tread for those "*******" to post picks how they do it how "great" they are, and not only those, for max levels ganking lower, but Obnoxious finds it offensive, so not going to happen.
    Yes, despite I myself being against forced PvP, I won't allow you to start some list to try demeaning and shaming people who are doing something that is accepted and allowed in our servers. I'm glad you got the hint - after four threads, a warning and an infraction.

First ... 23456 ... Last