1. WHAT happens when you delete cache folder or/and WTF folder.

WELL, most of the battle.net related sites says, that u should delete it if its taking too much memory or to repair some addons, etc. on warmane, its different. i think i saw some sites say to delete cache folder so that i can get some npc tracking working by my addon. so i deleted my cache and started game. worked perfectly, just some addons were reseted to default. then i went more advanced and deleted WTF folder.

BANGGGG.

game is not starting now.
    when i tried "run as an sadministrator" severel times. it gave some serious error reports.
    my game is now not starting, many forums threads saying that even if these r deleted, game will make new folders, when its started.

SOLUTION FOUND>

BUT game is not starting, and i am just getting serious error reports. I AM very bad with technical problems, so i dont know if i did something wrong. whhat i know is that i just deleted these three(WTF, cache, AddOns in Interface folder) folders.

SO Dont go on deleting any folder if you dont exactly know what it does. and If you are about to delete WTF folder then at least know everything about it and do it correctly.

SUGGESTIONS AND HELP IS WELCOMED. (ACTUALLY NEEDED URGENTLY)

SOLUTION FOUND
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....folder+deleted
    Edited: December 11, 2015

2. Put WTF folder back in your WoW folder. WTF contains config file needed to connect server.

3. Put WTF folder back in your WoW folder. WTF contains config file needed to connect server.
    This.

Well this at least for MOP, which only uses Config to find the server.
    Cata and Wrath clients use RealmList.wtf to connect to the realms.

4. well. i though same. but i started the game again. just the difference is that its very different from the one i was playing before the WTF folder was deleted.

I made a folder named WTF. nothing happened. got same crash reports.

technical suppoert from warmane told me to CHANGE THE CONTENT of config.wtf folder. i searched this folder in wow directory but did not find anything. so i made that file myself in WTF folder and pasted watever i was told to, in that file.

it started giving me new problem.
    "Cannot stream required archive data"
    again searched in forum for the solution. found one. but it didnt work.

tried to start the gamw 100 times. and fortunately it started.
    the difference is the picture during login screen is chaged. before it had deathwing sitting on stormwind(that too animation. moving)
    now its only a picture, much like a wallpaer of deathwing sitting on some other building.

character screen is too changed. i have troll but its showing background of orcs. the loading screen is showing wow classic wallpapers. and its saying welcome for the first time to wow. wtf????

5. kemii. did u have a dk guide on molten forum?!?! i think i know u.