1. What do your action bars look like for warrior tanking?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently a level 15 Tauren warrior on lordaeron looking to start tanking regular dungeons and i'm just curious about how people are setting up their action bars. I've read most of the guides on this forum and have a bit of an understanding on warrior tanking as I have warrior tanked in retail how ever If people could post where they have placed their abilities on their bars it would be much appreciated!

2. Hi, my ui looks like this:
    http://imgur.com/r6rhHuG

Things that I consider imporant:
    Have "Taunt" on the most accesible key, so your reaction time is the shortest, when you need it.

Bind at least defensives and interrupts (I use extra mouse buttons + shift/alt/ctrl). Its good to bind most used abilities as well (HS, Cleave, Revenge, SS, Devaste, Shockweave, Thunderclap). You dont rly have to bind shouts, since you are using them only a few times per fight, but if you are capable of it bind everything. Binding depens on your personal ergonomy - I have rly long fingers, so reaching out for 6 is no problem for me - find out what you can confortably reach and use those.

Have clear middle of the screen - seeing dmg numbers only takes your attention away from whats happening.

Threat monitor (I use skada for this - it shows threat in combat and heal+absorbs out of combat).

Tidy plates:threat plates - shows health bars colored according to mobs aggro, so you immediatelly know which mobs got on loose, etc.

3. http://imgur.com/X373A1v - Here is my Warrior tank's UI on Deathwing. I'm not a highly mastered Warrior tank but, I'm trying my best to become 1 xD. I use many PvP macros such as "Focus". I use Taunt/Concussion Blow/Charge(Intercept) etc to make myself more faster to react at specific fights. Even I use Intervene on "Mouseover", If you can put your hands on any of these macros and use it properly, I gaurantee you that It's gonna help you to improve your warrior tanking exp. xD

4. Whats the name of your Action bar Add on?

5. And the damage addon on the right?

6. Mine are:

dominos - action bars (not sure about ragees, but you could do the same with dominos)
    recount - damage (+ skada heal + absorb)

7. I use Barthender - Action bars ( I also faded out some of my bars to give more space for my screen, and edited scale of the bars to a slightly smaller looking. And I use Proc Watch addon to See my taunt CD, Shield Wall Up-time, Last Stand Up-time n CDs. And Glyph of Revenge proc, Sword n Board proc etc. That way I don't have to look at thier CDs n durations, for me it makes it way more easier n potetially even more focused on other details of the raid. Remember that : Put only skills or macros that you don't use that ofren or even drinks etc on those faded bars. You don't have to rely on bindings. Just make it as much as comfortable for you. Hope it will help you a bit. Cheers!