1. Question to Is a cookie...

Does bloodlust ignore Sated debuff in PvE? If you raid with a few shamans, try it.

Just had 3 shamans use it in WSG, ignoring 10m debuff.

2. It works as intented.
    hmm, then it is only in battlegrounds. 3 bloodlust back to back.

3. hmm, then it is only in battlegrounds. 3 bloodlust back to back.
    Is it possible you died in between each cast of it? CD of lust is less than the sated debuff IIRC.

I think you lose sated if you die, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Edited: December 9, 2015

4. Is it possible you died in between each cast of it? CD of lust is less than the sated debuff IIRC.

I think you lose sated if you die, but I'm not 100% sure.
    No sated persists through death. Bloodlust is 5min, Sated 10min.

Just tested, with 3 shaman you can bloodlust almost every battle in wsg.

5. I think you lose sated if you die, but I'm not 100% sure.
    That's correct. The debuff has 10 minutes CD while the spell has 5 minutes. If you die, the buff disappears and can be used again. However if you're not a Shaman and a Shaman with the debuff tries to use it on the rest of the raid without debuff, he won't be able to cast it.

6. That's correct. The debuff has 10 minutes CD while the spell has 5 minutes. If you die, the buff disappears and can be used again. However if you're not a Shaman and a Shaman with the debuff tries to use it on the rest of the raid without debuff, he won't be able to cast it.
    So the only bug is Sated icon persisting through death?

People with the debuff were gaining bloodlust again, something is not right.

7. well
    Berserk has the same icon as Bloodlust,
    also they get bigger, maybe it wasnt Bloodlust but just the Berserker buff

8. I'm positive I get multiple bloodlusts without dying. Only shaman has to die to lose Sated, then he, or another shaman can bloodlust again.

As long as the caster does not have sated, he can re-bloodlust the BG.

9. That's correct. The debuff has 10 minutes CD while the spell has 5 minutes. If you die, the buff disappears and can be used again. However if you're not a Shaman and a Shaman with the debuff tries to use it on the rest of the raid without debuff, he won't be able to cast it.
    You're spot on except for one thing. If the casting Shaman has the sated debuff, they can still cast their lust if it is off CD. They won't benefit from it, of course, but they can cast it.

10. Sated most certainly doesn't persist through death lol. Guilds have been known to suicide/brez people specifically to be able to give them a 2nd bloodlust so as to maximize DPS output in a later phase of a fight.

11. You're spot on except for one thing. If the casting Shaman has the sated debuff, they can still cast their lust if it is off CD. They won't benefit from it, of course, but they can cast it.
    Perhaps if that's the case, then it's a realm problem with Deathwing. I don't know about Lordaeron, I don't play Shaman here, but I've played Shaman on Deathwing long before the Moltdown and after it, and I have never been able to cast it on the rest of the raid without debuff if I'm Sated. It just says "You can't do that yet." as if the spell is on cooldown. If that's the case, then I stand corrected.

12. Well, I was meaning how it should be as per retail.