1. shadowmourne

hey all,
    quick question, is the questline for shadowmourne bugged?
    saw some people talking about it, and would like to know before i spend all the time in getting everything for it

2. It's bugged starting from the infusion stage.

3. It's purposely disabled. You must either buy it or have luck since it might drop from LK 25HC or Halion 25HC.

4. thnx for the reply's then i wont waste my time on it

5. Pretty sure it doesn't.
    Well there is some chance it does but nobody has still gotten it. The chance is very small though.

6. Well there is some chance it does but nobody has still gotten it. The chance is very small though.
    Source? Afaik it has happened only once on Molten and after hundreds of times it got killed by various guilds not a single drop happened. It'd be logical to remove it as some guilds could easily exploit mechanics back then and make that encounter as easy as the Normal version.

7. Source? Afaik it has happened only once on Molten and after hundreds of times it got killed by various guilds not a single drop happened. It'd be logical to remove it as some guilds could easily exploit mechanics back then and make that encounter as easy as the Normal version.
    What nigelfarage said :). And I have no idea whether or not they have removed it. And since the chance to drop is small, there is a possibility that it drops but guilds across both realms are just unlucky.

8. It's bugged starting from the infusion stage.
    Thanks to stupid f@#king hackers who cheat their way to shadowmourne last time I checked it does have a 1% cyhance of dropping.

9. What nigelfarage said :). And I have no idea whether or not they have removed it. And since the chance to drop is small, there is a possibility that it drops but guilds across both realms are just unlucky.
    Yeah unlucky, after Moltdown over 12 SMs dropped from LK in what, 11 months (across both Rag/DW) and zero from Halion? When was the last time it even dropped from Halion, over 2-3 years ago? lol. I don't know how much access to database and whatever Mercy has, but even if a dev told me there is a chance that SM drops from Halion I wouldn't believe, but that's just me considering how it never drops compared to LK.
    Edited: December 12, 2015

10. Yeah unlucky, after Moltdown over 12 SMs dropped from LK in what, 11 months (across both Rag/DW) and zero from Halion? When was the last time it even dropped from Halion, over 2-3 years ago? lol. I don't know how much access to database and whatever Mercy has, but even if a dev told me there is a chance that SM drops from Halion I wouldn't believe, but that's just me considering how it never drops compared to LK.
    If it's a 1% chance (this is just an assumption) having it killed 100 times, won't mean it will surely drop at least once. That's not how percentages work, but I'm sure you already know that. So whether or not you believe it, it could be in the loot table, and then again, it may not be in it.

11. We had 4 drops all together in Solace pre wipe / Encore post wipe. Considering we have well over 200 kills for both LoD and Halion25hc, I'd say the percentage is about right. Though it is true that it only dropped on LoD, never in RS...