1. Enabling Flying at lvl 60 in Outland!?

So i was wondering if flying will be enabled when wotlk will launch . I did not level in outland because i think it was the most stupid idea in warmane(molten) history. Only a fraction of the population was asked and the staff was all in. I need to know if i am wasting my time so 0.5% enjoy "the experience".

2. Leveling is so boring,Its only useful for people who have never played the class for others,they gain nothing for rush completing quests that they have done 10 times. + no flying at level 60 ? Im still stuck at level 66 cant be asked to level,to walk all around,boring,boring,boring.

3. If you don't like levelling what are you doing in this realm, lad?

4. If you don't like levelling what are you doing in this realm, lad?
    Is this realm based on leveling ? Lordareon the leveling realm from warmane,enjoy the leveling,if you dont like leveling,quit please. What the hell are you talking about dude ?

And I said BORING, I said it like 4 times,I didnt say I dont like it. There is a difference. BOOOOO away,I wasnt talking to you anyway..

5. Is this realm based on leveling ? Lordareon the leveling realm from warmane,enjoy the leveling,if you dont like leveling,quit please. What the hell are you talking about dude ?
    I'm talking about this realm being a x1 realm, which means that levelling plays a very important role in the game.

6. Really, is flying gonna be enabled when wotlk hits? Coz i'm lvl 52 now on my druid and it's gonna be soon for me.

7. Only a fraction of the population was asked and the staff was all in. I need to know if i am wasting my time so 0.5% enjoy "the experience".
    Really, get over the "fractions" and "percentages."
    We make polls to gather opinions from the community. We do not open polls to get decisions from the community.
    Any and all results of polls are "information taken into consideration," every final decision still being in the hands of the Administration. Having more than "0.5%" answering a poll would have no guarantee of changing the final decision. You could make a poll with 99% wanting RDF enabled and it would still remain disabled.

8. Imo flying should be available on level 67 and not 70.
    I couldnt do any netherstorm dungeons while leveling because i couldnt enter them with out flying mount. Also some of the quests in shadowmoon are only doable with flying mount.

9. Is this realm based on leveling ? Lordareon the leveling realm from warmane,enjoy the leveling,if you dont like leveling,quit please. What the hell are you talking about dude ?

And I said BORING, I said it like 4 times,I didnt say I dont like it. There is a difference. BOOOOO away,I wasnt talking to you anyway..
    Why did I read this whole thing in a squeaky 13 year old voice?

10. Really, get over the "fractions" and "percentages."
    We make polls to gather opinions from the community. We do not open polls to get decisions from the community.
    Any and all results of polls are "information taken into consideration," every final decision still being in the hands of the Administration. Having more than "0.5%" answering a poll would have no guarantee of changing the final decision. You could make a poll with 99% wanting RDF enabled and it would still remain disabled.
    Im really happy that a mod answer question in a thread. It would be much better if its related to the OP :)

But back to the topic will it get changed to 60 or remain at 70?

11. If you don't like levelling what are you doing in this realm, lad?
    The thing is there isn't any real choice if you don't want to play in a pay-to-win realm.

It's either the pay-2-win x7 rates realms, or the non-pay-2-win x1 rates one.
    Edited: December 10, 2015

12. Oh get over it you big baby. You decided to play there then deal with the way the realm is like, don't QQ and hope that they'll change it just for you because they won't.

13. Im really happy that a mod answer question in a thread. It would be much better if its related to the OP :)

But back to the topic will it get changed to 60 or remain at 70?
    I'm really happy you understand my job, which isn't, barring very few exceptions, divulging new information, at most repeating something announced elsewhere. If you need further clarification about what my job entails, keep that attitude.

14. ok but will it be enabled or not ?

15. ok but will it be enabled or not ?
    You want my personal opinion? I believe it might.
    If you want an official statement, I don't have any information to divulge.

123 Last