1. Hacker or Bug?

Hi, im playing on Lordaeron, Alliance, lvl70 hunter, ingamenick=Erixcz

The thing is, that i was farming here. And i noticed mobs that are dying instantly, without anyone around. So i though its a bug or something, called someone in the game. Then it stopped, but next day,, the same thing is happening here. It looks like someone invisible is farming :D , but i dont know how, or what is this. But they shouldn't die like that. You can see in video below, i made (sorry for quality, i was trying to capture it fast so i took cell phone).

Problem in a nutshell:
    Minions spawn, and after 10 - 30s die instantly. Further investigation is recommended -> possible bug / hacker / other problem.

Hellfire Peninsula - Throne of Kil'jaeden - most right corner of grey area

Thx for any answers..

little bit better quality

log:
    Edited: December 10, 2015

2. Is this the camera that they use to record UFO footage with?

Anyway, this is indeed interesting. Reminds me of couple days ago when a guy complained that something "invisible" is killing him. I think Proterean was there, they couldn't figure it out from what I saw.

3. open your combat log and check under the "Everything" tab, you should see whats attacking within your view distance.

4. I will try that log,, but it looks like nothing is attacking it..

EDIT:, added log,, nothin happening here, only dying
    Edited: December 10, 2015

5. I wonder if this has anything to do with that flying quest nearby, but I doubt it. I'm talking about the Abyssal Shelf, or something like that...