1. New Cataclysm Realm.

why not to open new Cataclysm Realm(4.0.6)?

2. Cataclysm is not as popular as the other expansions like it used to be on and has the lowest population. It is costly to open realms(?) and a new Cataclysm realm with only 200 people on it is just not worth it.

Opening a new realm will thin the population even which will make it longer to find groups to do dungeons, raids, pvp, etc. (if people even transfer over there anyway).
    Not only that, but from what I remember playing a few years back; Molten's 4.0.6 was buggy all to hell (still playable however), there are significantly less bugs now of course, but it is not 100% bug free, so people will still complain.

We only have one developer(?) working at the moment, A.K.A Green Dev and he does not need to be taxed with having to work on a different patch number due to what needs to be fixed now on 4.3.4.

Cataclysm is also getting the least amount of attention for now and the chances of there being another Cataclysm realm, even in the future, is most likely slim to none unless however, we are working 100% and that entices much more people to join or come back.

WoltK (Lordaeron) is top on the priority charts right now, then MoP, then Cataclysm (disregarding any expansions Warmane is not currently hosting)

3. Cataclysm is not as popular as the other expansions like it used to be on and has the lowest population. It is costly to open realms(?) and a new Cataclysm realm with only 200 people on it is just not worth it.

Opening a new realm will thin the population even which will make it longer to find groups to do dungeons, raids, pvp, etc. (if people even transfer over there anyway).
    Not only that, but from what I remember playing a few years back; Molten's 4.0.6 was buggy all to hell (still playable however), there are significantly less bugs now of course, but it is not 100% bug free, so people will still complain.

We only have one developer(?) working at the moment, A.K.A Green Dev and he does not need to be taxed with having to work on a different patch number due to what needs to be fixed now on 4.3.4.

Cataclysm is also getting the least amount of attention for now and the chances of there being another Cataclysm realm, even in the future, is most likely slim to none unless however, we are working 100% and that entices much more people to join or come back.

WoltK (Lordaeron) is top on the priority charts right now, then MoP, then Cataclysm (disregarding any expansions Warmane is not currently hosting)
    Well, if Gms fix some bug... we could have more players. Actually cataclysm have serious class bugs in pvp, the pets, for example.

4. Also what's the point in having a server dedicated to one patch of an Expansion. Granted 4.0.6 was far more fun than 4.3, it's just not worth it.

5. why not to open new Cataclysm Realm(4.0.6)?
    That's absurd. Back then molten moved a few realms from wotlk to Cata 4.0.6a, and during those times, it was buggy as hell and most dungeons/raids surprisingly work, at rare times they bug out, especially for DKs and Worgens.
    Also at the time, it did not have a working Kezan.

My question to you is why do you want to take a step backwards- oh wait! Carry on.

6. What about Warsong (Cata)? almost noone plays there. 100 players or even less every day, they should close it and take better care of bugs in Neltharion

7. What about Warsong (Cata)? almost noone plays there. 100 players or even less every day, they should close it and take better care of bugs in Neltharion
    What about Warsong? It is a PvP realm where Nelth is a PvE Realm. Let's 'respect' that claim of only 100 players...and say where are those 100 players going to go? Not Nelth obviously.

8. Neltharion PVE? buhahaha
    There are more PVP players there, it's a mix. Even if it's description says "PVP"

So all Warsong players could go there. Warsong is so dead and they waste money and time to make it alive instead of making one like they did with MoP.

9. What about Warsong? It is a PvP realm where Nelth is a PvE Realm. Let's 'respect' that claim of only 100 players...and say where are those 100 players going to go? Not Nelth obviously.
    There could be some ways to improve both servers.. i know it is impossible in many ways but nvm.

1. Let us transfer characters from Warsong to Neltharion.
    2. Add AT core (with all the features) to Neltharion so it has less bugs / broken textures.
    3. To compensate (1.) add free pvp gear to everyone.
    4. If you dont like (1-2-3.) let Warsong players get instant lvl 85 with full ruthless gear + daily cap reset on Nelth, so we can get rid of Warsong and staff could finally start focus on atleast ONE Cata server.

5. or just ADD AT core to Warsong finally, so people from Neltharion could start / fully gear characters in less than 1-2 weeks, and do some competitive Cata PVP.
    6. or just keep ignoring Cata realms.

10. There could be some ways to improve both servers.. i know it is impossible in many ways but nvm.

1. Let us transfer characters from Warsong to Neltharion.
    2. Add AT core (with all the features) to Neltharion so it has less bugs / broken textures.
    3. To compensate (1.) add free pvp gear to everyone.
    4. If you dont like (1-2-3.) let Warsong players get instant lvl 85 with full ruthless gear + daily cap reset on Nelth, so we can get rid of Warsong and staff could finally start focus on atleast ONE Cata server.

5. or just ADD AT core to Warsong finally, so people from Neltharion could start / fully gear characters in less than 1-2 weeks, and do some competitive Cata PVP.
    6. or just keep ignoring Cata realms.
    First I just want to point out, I'm all in favor of transferring Warsong toons to Nelth from a player perspective. But I highly doubt option 1 will happen, the unbalance would be huge of all these insta 85's with infinite gold from the paymaster coming into a realm where it was 'worked' for. Then you have all the Epic gems they would of got from Honor points. Option 2 is a good idea. 3 is also bad, gear that's not been worked for again. 4 is a good idea, new toons (let them reclaim their titles like after moltdown) maybe vicious gear though (and I mean full, not like when they only gave us tier pieces and a weapon). That way no one can stockpile on epics, gold and insta professions. Out of all option 5 is the best of course.

Only problem with giving us fresh 85's on Nelth would be we have to work for everything again. Fine for me, but others might not want that. Then they have to take into consideration all the gear bought for each character and refund those coins. A lot of work to it. But all in all they definitely need to do something to tempt people from Warsong to go to Nelth. Currently peopel in 3's are going to get Rival with only 1.5k rating>.>