1. Character transfer from Neltharion to Frostwolf

Well pretty much title says it all, there should be an option for us to transfer our characters from Neltharion to Frostwolf. The reason is simple, Neltharion is dying slowly but sure and Frostwolf is rising and I want to play my Cata chars , with all my achievements , at Frostwolf. We wont get any advantage by transefring it , so I don't see a reason why not to allow that.
    I hope that Warmane staff will read this and consider such an option.

2. they've read hundreds of posts like this and their answer has in the vast majority of time been something between 'no' and 'we might consider it in time as a short event but not permanently'

cross-expansion transfers probably aren't as easy as you think they are and the only reason Neltharion is, in your words, dying... is because of people like you

3. People like me? I am still playing there, dafuq you talking about?

4. calling a realm dead and trying to get yourself out of it... there's 2-3 people a day in alliance global that complain about a dead realm... yet I still see plenty activity

5. What do you mean by "activity"?

6. What do you mean by "activity"?
    Fight me in bgs. Come at me bruh

7. What do you mean by "activity"?
    Constant spams for rdf/rhot groups. LFM FL/DS/BoT/BwD. I even notice people in global trying to spam 'This server is dead, nothing is happening' Multiple times a minute because their pointless message is drowned out by the spam of pugs...totally no activity eh?>.> I don't know if you play alli and can't speak for it as I xferred ages ago but that's what it's like on Horde.

8. they've read hundreds of posts like this and their answer has in the vast majority of time been something between 'no' and 'we might consider it in time as a short event but not permanently'

cross-expansion transfers probably aren't as easy as you think they are and the only reason Neltharion is, in your words, dying... is because of people like you
    Reason why realm is dying is cuz lorderonmane dont want to focus on anything but lorderon, but dont be confused things in mop arent better, at least you have every raid...

9. I have played on Neltharion almost from its start. Years I've been there and I really would like to move my main char to Mop since there is not much more I can do on Nelth with my main.

I can't agree on Nelth dying... it have had its ups and downs but it's still good realm (best^^)

Sooooo when do I get my chance to move to my char to Mop? I hope it's soon!