1. Only Naxx raid buffed ? Or other raids too?

Hello,

I have a question, and i think a lot of ppl want to know.

We all know that Naxxramas is buffed, i don't know for Sartha.
    But, will all other raids be buffed? Like Ulduar,..Icc?

Or only for the first raids, because we are in 3.3.5?

Thanks for answers.

2. Naxx got buffed bc it wouldve been facerolled in green gear
    and you dont want that for 2-3 months

everything else wont get buffed iirc

3. Afaik all raids will get buffed, people missinterpret the word Hardcore

4. It was only announced for Naxx and staff never mentioned this for other raids, altho they did mention for ICC to remove that buff that give 30% more dps.

5. It was only announced for Naxx and staff never mentioned this for other raids, altho they did mention for ICC to remove that buff that give 30% more dps.
    Wasn't that buffed progressively added after ICC was released? I thought it was a "help out the players who are struggling with ICC" mechanic.

6. None really needs that ICC buff at least on NM ^_^

7. Every raid should be buffed, for the brutal experience. otherwise word hardcore stands for nothing in this realm. No matter what gear or talents we use, bosses should be buffed regardless. Warmane prides themselves on the most complete and HARDCORE realm they released, and thats what it should be, not most complete wotlk realm they released. inb4 someone posts ''omg not blizzlike pls nerf no can do''.

8. This aint a suggestion thread, and still preaching is going on :-s
    Answer :- Only Naxx raid is buffed because in TOC, Anub wont let you get through on any terms if you have ***** gear even for 10 nm. No proper info yet on Ulduar. ICC, 30% DPS buff wont be provided.

Hope that answers the thread.

9. I'd like it to be buffed, since it's what we'll be doing for 3 months.

10. i want to see you guys doing mimiron hc or yogg +0/1 while those are getting buffs, then the whining will be big again. the only logical thinking is, that naxx is getting a buff, cus u could do it in greens/ normal dungeon blues. if u already buff hard bosses like those, they will be unkillable, if they are being blizzlike and people already have problems at archi while he was so easy even before the hitbox range increase

same goes to ToC and ICC. people wont be doing ****, even tho i wouldnt mind doing ICC without the buff, but thats all

MemorieZ
    I will be enough to script Anub Arak fight to make everyone strugle clearing it on 25hc.

12. i want to see you guys doing mimiron hc or yogg +0/1 while those are getting buffs, then the whining will be big again. the only logical thinking is, that naxx is getting a buff, cus u could do it in greens/ normal dungeon blues.
    That's the point really