1. Disable Toggle World Map Sound Help

When you press the M key, by default it opens the big map, I think it's called World Map, it's the big map that also includes the quest log in it, when you toggle it, opening and closing it, pressing M to see it and M to hide it, it makes a sound similar to changing the page of a book, or unrolling a scroll of paper, I want to disable that sound, I have made my research but I have not find something specifically for only that sound.

This is an "addon" that disables A LOT of sounds, it's a compressed file that incluses folders, you replace them in your original wow folder and the author deleted every sound he wanted to disable. This would be awesome if the author included every file name of the sounds he deleted so that we may be able to add them to the text files, but he didn't. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o=&page=9#info

And this process shows me exactly what I need to do, and I think is safer, the only problem is that I don't know how to find the exact name of the "Toggle World Map" sound, since the website he mentions only includes sounds of NPCs or spells. https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...unds_tutorial/

I want to disable this sound because I play without mini map or battle map, and I toggle the world map with M, I do this A LOT and I do not notice in the game when I do it, it doesn't intervene with my gameplay or slows me down or anything like that, the problem is that sometimes, I do it a lot, and I record PvP and in my videos, the sound is really annoying, seeing the map not so much, but that little sound.

In advance, thanks for your help :)

2. 1. Go to your WoW folder.
    2. Go to Data.
    3. Create a folder, "Sound".
    4. Create a folder, "Interface".
    5. Create two empty files: "iQuestLogCloseA.wav" and "iQuestLogOpenA.wav".

It should look like this: