1. Ping is ridiculous please help

I play on Cata Neltharion and my pings used to be good, around 100-200 but now they sky rocket to around 5k or more when im in a bg and afterwords and its unplayable and i have no idea what is causing it. any information would be nice, thank you

2. 1. make sure you're not downloading anything (sometimes people close down their downloading services by minimizing them to the tray and they forget that they're downloading something)
    2. make sure nowhere else (browsers, browser games, messengers, etc) is lagging
    3. are you facing dc problems whereas other people don't?

Usually latency problems are those of your internet connection, unless the server is being ddosed (which is announced on warmane website) or you're sitting in Dalaran's inn right after the server crashed (in Warmane anyway). If you're facing disconnection problems and other places are lagging or delaying you should contact your internet provider. Also, remember your internet plan so if you're sharing internet with other people in your house and they're downloading something it might cause latency problems just as well, but it depends on how good your internet is supposed to be.
    p.s. 100-200 ms doesn't sound like a very good ms.
    Edited: December 11, 2015

3. Nothing els on my computer is lagging, and im not downloading anything. it also lags anywhere in the game that i go no matter what realm or anything and no im not dcing at all

4. start command prompt

type this
    Code:
    ping 37.187.171.220 -t
    should get something like this:
    Spoiler: Show

if your ms is spiking, not constant or you are getting request timed out errors its you.