1. Just my 2 cents on Lordaeron QQing going around

Lordaeron - World's most complete and hardcore WOTLK realm.

It doesn't say "World's most gankless WOTLK realm", it doesn't say "World's most NORMAL WOTLK realm", it doesn't say, "World's most blizzlike WOTLK realm". You get me.

About Naxx and raids buffing, I am completely up for it. I hope it's so stretched that only top guilds can clear it and all you casuals leave the server with this cancer you bring, whining about getting ganked and not having rdf.

RDF, WoW has been RDFless for years and I love this as it doesn't let you faceroll through levels with blue gear and ez levels from dungeons. Quit crying about this and get used to it. Also hope RDF never gets implemented.

About the realm being PvP, I don't even know where to start. There's no logical way to approach this as it is as simple as - THE SERVER IS PVP, DEAL WITH IT.

Once more, just my 2 cents, the staff shouldn't get too involved with these qqing threads. Not saying to be professional, just don't feed the trolls and the filthy casuals or you will get diseases like the ones they have too. Protect yourselves, and protect Warmane as it really does need to be protected from people trying to make it what it's not.

"LORDAERON - WORLD'S MOST COMPLETE AND HARDCORE WRATH OF THE LICH KING REALM." HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE - Don't like it? Leave it :D

2. Don't like it? Leave it :D
    "It" has nothing to do with it.

People like you however,worth leaving "it" for.

3. "It" has nothing to do with it.

People like you however,worth leaving "it" for.
    So confused right now.

4. Lordaeron - World's most complete and hardcore WOTLK realm.

It doesn't say "World's most gankless WOTLK realm", it doesn't say "World's most NORMAL WOTLK realm", it doesn't say, "World's most blizzlike WOTLK realm". You get me.

About Naxx and raids buffing, I am completely up for it. I hope it's so stretched that only top guilds can clear it and all you casuals leave the server with this cancer you bring, whining about getting ganked and not having rdf.

RDF, WoW has been RDFless for years and I love this as it doesn't let you faceroll through levels with blue gear and ez levels from dungeons. Quit crying about this and get used to it. Also hope RDF never gets implemented.

About the realm being PvP, I don't even know where to start. There's no logical way to approach this as it is as simple as - THE SERVER IS PVP, DEAL WITH IT.

Once more, just my 2 cents, the staff shouldn't get too involved with these qqing threads. Not saying to be professional, just don't feed the trolls and the filthy casuals or you will get diseases like the ones they have too. Protect yourselves, and protect Warmane as it really does need to be protected from people trying to make it what it's not.

"LORDAERON - WORLD'S MOST COMPLETE AND HARDCORE WRATH OF THE LICH KING REALM." HARDCORE HARDCORE HARDCORE - Don't like it? Leave it :D
    So....you made a QQ post, about people who QQ.

5. Everyone has an opinion, yours isn't any more important/correct than any other. If imo the server is bad because it doesn't have flying lizards, that's my opinion, you don't have to accept it or even read it, you can give your own opinion, that flying lizards would ruin the economy, but that won't make me take mine back.

So here's a nice guide that will help you in the future:
    Spoiler: Show

6. Lordaeron - World's most complete and hardcore WOTLK realm.

there's qqing because there are problems which are being ignored again and again, it obv makes ppl worried about the future, one can deal with this, deal with that, deal with the other, but things pile up and it will eventually reach a limit, i guess at this point they either dont know about these problems or just dont give a fck (long live lolten tradition :D)

regarding rdf ppl mainly want a group finder so they dont have to deal with the global cancer, but for ppl like u who prob were born in cancer it's fine, well sory but there are ppl whp want to preserve their brain

regarding world pvp, u dont know where to start cause u have nothing to start with, there's no valid pro world pvp argument, put it however u like, fact is it's a meaningless and rewardless gankfest, only Wintergrasp can prob offer a good world pvp experience

u know, there's a point beyond which "hardcore" is no longer hardcore and it's just bull****, warmane is getting alarmingly close

7. regarding world pvp, u dont know where to start cause u have nothing to start with, there's no valid pro world pvp argument, put it however u like, fact is it's a meaningless and rewardless gankfest, only Wintergrasp can prob offer a good world pvp experience
    I'd encourage you to read my responses on pg 5 of this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....o-Normal/page5

World PvP is not all a meaningless/rewardless gankfest like you think it is. I know you are wrong because of my own experience on retail and this server.

8. So....you made a QQ post, about people who QQ.
    glorious! :P
    hope thread starter can see the irony

9. So....you made a QQ post, about people who QQ.
    Q-ception!

10. Ummm no.

Every game needs casual players, they are a huge chunk of the population. I would laugh my *** off if all this hardcore garbage kills Lord's activity.

11. It already caps at 7 - 7.5k players at most, used to be 9k a month ago.

It will really be a shame if everyone that doesn't like it leaves it. Used to be so good when it was Vanilla content.

12. It already caps at 7 - 7.5k players at most, used to be 9k a month ago.

It will really be a shame if everyone that doesn't like it leaves it. Used to be so good when it was Vanilla content.
    Dunno when you look at onlnie players. I see all the time 8k+ at peak hours. But no worry, there gonna be ques when woltk hit. I can bet my whole gold on it.

13. You forgot to laugh at those who complain about having to ****ing LEVEL UP.

123 Last