1. Stuck in "Logging in to game server"

I had a Werror whilst I was leveling in Mount Hyjal, wasn't able to log in to Neltharion right after that but I can login to Warsong. I tried deleting the Cache and WTF folders but it didn't help. I've tried logging in a different computer and it still didn't work.

2. More than likely a problem with Nelth itself then. I notice this was 3 hours ago so is it all sorted or do you still have this problem? I haven't logged in for a day so I have no clue if it's just you or not.

3. Dont need to mean its Neltharion problem.
    I had similiar problem on retail.
    I could log to any other realm with my character, only couldnt log on Outland.
    When i tried to login to Outland i got stucked at "Retrieving Character List".

Like you i tried all...
    Did copy of Interface, Cache, WTF folders.
    Deleted those folders.
    Reset my internet.
    But still couldnt log only on Outland.

Support there is awesome and always helpful, they refreshed my account and all they could but it didnt help, there was everything fine with account.
    At end i tried Scan and Repair at Battle.net desktop application and it worked.

So ye, no matter you deleted your WTF files and other, maybe there is something wrong/corrupted from your WoW files.
    Sadly on Warmane, you cant run Scan and Repair so you will have to find other solution. :/

EDIT: But you say you tried on other PC... :/
    EDIT2: If you didnt, try to use character unstuck from Website.
    Edited: December 11, 2015

4. If that's the case then I'd recommend backing up your Addon folders and doing a clean install

5. It wasn't the server since I asked someone from Warsong to try to login in Nelth and he did. I somehow "fixed" it by simply restarting our router, so yea luckily I was able to login after a good long hour trying to figure out what went wrong lol

6. May 12, 2017  
    I had the same problem sutck at loging in game server. What i did was delete cache (i know you tried that) and reseting my router hope it's helpful.