1. Status.

I want to level a new toon on MoP, it's gonna be a DPS. Now, tell me, is it going to be worth it, or more importantly tell me how is raiding in MoP. What raids are available, is it a bugfest, are there people who raid or is it PvP only realm. Oh and, what class should I roll? Something that's good on damage and more importantly fun. Thank you!

2. People in the PvE aspect is dissatisfied, few dungeons and raids work (Stockade and maybe one or two more in vainilla, Botanica, Hellfire Ramparts, Underbog and Magister's terrace in BC, Violet hold in LK, not sure in Cata, and almost all dungeons in MoP. Raids are open up to 522 item level, Siege of Orgimmar has two first bosses but they don't give loot).
    About raiding guilds are Nerd Rage and Undisputed Reborn, not sure about Horde.
    There could be more dungeons and raids pre-MoP that could work.

3. I want to level a new toon on MoP, it's gonna be a DPS. Now, tell me, is it going to be worth it, or more importantly tell me how is raiding in MoP. What raids are available, is it a bugfest, are there people who raid or is it PvP only realm. Oh and, what class should I roll? Something that's good on damage and more importantly fun. Thank you!
    if you want to play pve go druid,dk,shammy,priest,monk..(classes with multi role(dps/tank/healer) if you go example mage chance for find raid spot get low or long queue in raid finder

4. list of Dungeon/Raids open on MoP (Frostwolf): http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....eons-and-Raids
    I have no experience about PvE but just choose the class you usually enjoy the most

5. If only they would make a PVE specific server where all the dungeons and RAIDS (all expansions) were available. But, we don't live in a perfect world that doesn't revolve around more and more money. Unfortunately, I don't see this ever getting fixed or worked on. The few dungeons/RAIDS that are available glitch, have bugs or don't seem to work 100% and keep you from finishing. RDF doesn't work for crap.

6. The entire plan is to in short terms copy pasta wrath to cata to mop don't count on it anytime soon, but that's there plan