1. [Cata] Point Shop Mounts

Does anyone know if it is planned to allow someday purchase of mounts with points on Neltharion server?
    I wanted to buy Ashes of Al'ar specifically.

2. Does anyone know if it is planned to allow someday purchase of mounts with points on Neltharion server?
    I wanted to buy Ashes of Al'ar specifically.
    tbh, devs dont care bout cata dude. the shop is 100% useless and they dont communicate at all about it.

3. I thought they removed mounts because of the upcoming release of old instances in which you can farm mounts?

4. I thought they removed mounts because of the upcoming release of old instances in which you can farm mounts?
    soon tho (i bet 2017)

5. the staff said they will remake point shop 6 months ago, but they actually did nothing

6. the staff said they will remake point shop 6 months ago, but they actually did nothing
    they said they change the marketplace and they did as u can see .(no mounts no transmog etc.)
    The marketplace isnt bad at all , the bad thing about the new marketplace is just it came too soon .
    If the warmane staff would changed the marketplace after they released the new content , everything would be fine because u could farm everything ingame.
    lets hope we get some new content soon , atm thats all we can do :D

(this is not an attack against the staff btw:D)

7. no mounts and transmog because you can buy all for coins now... and I guess they won't add it again