1. A Vote Shop Like Neltharion

Please give us a vote shop like Neltharion. Warsong vote shop doesn't work currently since it won't show any items to buy. This is all I ask for forget AT Core.

Cheers
    Edited: December 11, 2015

2. Topkek .. Like Neltharion ? We cant buy anything on nelth... The avalaible gear is 100% crap and there are no mounts / pets...

3. Yea, dont put AT core, gief voteshop like Nelth's
    Trump has more brain than you

4. I'm tired of all you cocksuckers jumping on my dick every time I speak my mind. Yeah. This is my opinion. You either agree or you don't agree. My brain works enough to know that AT Core is never gonna happen and Warsong is wiped in 2 months.

5. I doubt it is going to happen....Too much work for them for such a low population (now because of neglect).

The 1000 achievement point requirement would basically have to be removed.

6. the reason why there is no Vote-Shop for Blackrock and Warsong it is because, as you guys should know, Achievements gained on those Realm have no value for the Activity Rank System ( so no effect on the collection of Points), so it would be contradictory; also even if they add a voteshop there would be no decent gear to wear since the better one would be Vicious.
    If you asked it for Transmog then wait AT Core, it has a Transmog system based on the Arena rating.
    Edited: December 15, 2015