1. Logging into Game Server

Not able to log in at all. Either it takes me to the realmlist then just says Logging into Gamer Server.

Been like this for about 20 minutes now is anyone else experiencing this?

2. server seems be down.
    login server seems to work tho...

3. Yep same thing here. Other realms are up.

4. they messed up the server, you could make a level 1 and spawn in dalaran with the ptr vendors

Edit: They're most likely rolling back

5. They released Wrath too early, after the crash I was able to create a DK and the exp bar on my lvl 70 paly was unlocked.
    So yeah, something went wrong. Expect a rollback, kek.

6. I think they took it down on purpose. They are preparing changes for wotlk content. My last login showed me the exp bar back, that's why I guess so.

7. What should i wrote in realmlist set info to connect to lordaeron realm?

8. What should i wrote in realmlist set info to connect to lordaeron realm?
    Nothing special, just the usual "set realmlist logon.warmane.com"

9. We are testing 3.3.5 on Live. The people who got the in-game mail for beta tester with the digit code and stuff bla bla bla...

10. After restart, some Normal caster monsters were spamming shadow bolts with like 536435745654546453456867643 haste. a fraction of a second and 70 pala down with 8k health boomed, MPR report 119 damage taken for death.

11. Yeah that's why I am posting here, I started to mess around and they kicked me from the alpha tester... I'm playing on Retail right now with my Panda.

12. They released Wrath too early, after the crash I was able to create a DK and the exp bar on my lvl 70 paly was unlocked.
    So yeah, something went wrong. Expect a rollback, kek.
    Were you really? I thought that was a joke. I know certain restrictions like flying mounts were lifted. That is kinda funny actually.

13. Flying mount cap lifting was done on pusrpose IMO and its actually good.
    Outland monsters spawn time fixed properly as well so that noobs dont spam farm them. Its good as well.

But DK creation, Caster monsters damage increased and someother random things as well,so they kept it down and are fixing it [IMO}

123 Last