1. Were you really? I thought that was a joke. I know certain restrictions like flying mounts were lifted. That is kinda funny actually.
    Yeah, but it was like 1-2 min and the server went down ;x

edit: wrong account xD

2. Why Is Lordaeron Locked? :P i keep getting dc'ed and 30 min is up

3. Lordaeron is currently offline for maintenance. Expected downtime is 30 minutes.

4. I wonder when the DDOS will start today... im guessing 13.10 server time xD

5. I wonder when the DDOS will start today... im guessing 13.10 server time xD
    Makes you think that they are DDOS-ing theyr own project in order to make ppl thinking that if they donate more they will help of solving the issue....

6. He meant that a third party WILL probably do after they release WOTLK. nice post though 2/5

7. How long ago did it go off? its 09.20 ST now just so I know when to come back :) thanks in advance!

*Warmane Mods* could you put time stamps on the websites main page updates so we know when they are posted please? TY :)

8. How long ago did it go off? its 09.20 ST now just so I know when to come back :) thanks in advance!

*Warmane Mods* could you put time stamps on the websites main page updates so we know when they are posted please? TY :)
    I know it has been down/closed for at least an hour, but you know "30 minutes" is what they are going for. At least the realm isn't offline, just locked.

9. My life is currently offline/locked plz fix!

10. It's offline just a little over longer that the post creation. So at this moment currently it's been 1+ hour

11. They should have announced that server will be closed until WOTLK

12. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's gone :|

First 123 Last