1. Lvling tips for hunter ? ? ? ?

Hi , Im kinda very slow with lvling well i dont know why so i know there are a lot of lvl 70ties here chasing lvl 80 cap so could you give me some advice on lvling and what are best zones with plenty of good quests??? And btw any tips to have more fun while palying wow and lvling ? ? ? ? ? Im now on lvl 21 :(

2. Spec BM, Take gorilla pet and take the thunder aoe talent, pull 4 5 npcs and aoe them down. gg.

3. Don't rush through the content. Don't think about capping only. Read quests , explore the world, get yourself immersed.

4. Spec MM ,so you will not be surprised at 80,when you'll have to do both PvE and PvP as MM spec. Tame a crab,a spider,a dog and a bear,first 2 for PvP,the dog for PvE and a bear for leveling. If you are alliance player,don't go to STV,but instead chose Hillsbrad Foothills and other zones that give you reputation with your capital cities instead of some useless faction.

DON'T pick BM,NEVER,it will make your leveling damn easy,make you weak and unskilled,the pet will do the job for you,but in PvP you are the brain owner,and that's where BM sucks hard. SV is as good as MM for leveling,but it lacks Readyness.

5. Got bored of BM till 60 then I switched to MM. More fun

6. DON'T pick BM,NEVER,it will make your leveling damn easy,make you weak and unskilled,the pet will do the job for you,but in PvP you are the brain owner,and that's where BM sucks hard. SV is as good as MM for leveling,but it lacks Readyness.
    This! +1 vote for above comment. So true.

7. Why all this BM hate? It will give you an easier time lvling, being able to solo elites with little effort. BM is also viable in PvP @ 80. Sure they got worse sustained dmg, but their burst is insanely powerful.

8. If you are 'Just a PVE' guy and making your way to 80 to hit in raids then choose BM.

But if you are a 'PVP guy' as well and know to handle MM hunter on low levels easily then choose MM.

Dont choose BM to just level up if you are new on hunters, Because it will make you an epic noob.

P.S. I am myself 'NOOB' on BM and i hate it as well, so always using MM

9. "dont go bm ever" is probably worst tip someone could give you, you should try all specs if you didnt, BM is by far the best leveling spec, and no you wont "become weak" using it...

10. Wow these guys prolly got rekt hard by BM/ENH in 2s

#Sadlife

11. Why all this BM hate?
    privater server BM huntard requires prety good pet control, wich is hard for most castsequence macro MM spammers
    Edited: December 12, 2015

12. Wow these guys prolly got rekt hard by BM/ENH in 2s

#Sadlife
    Never saw that combo in my life here.

BM ended in 2012/2013 after their attack power/ignoring ressilence got fixed

13. Micromanaging pet abilites? psssh, use auto-growl for focus dumping on mobs

123 Last