1. Never saw that combo in my life here.

BM ended in 2012/2013 after their attack power/ignoring ressilence got fixed
    beastclave is like CHOO CHOO TRAIN. the dmg they do is just so crazy,but is way better in 3s then 2s.
    and what do you mean BM die?it was really good in wrath,kinda bad in cata,really good half of MOP and super good in WOD.
    btw pre ICC BM will do alot more dps in PVE then MM i can tell you that much.
    Edited: December 12, 2015

2. Anyone leveling with survival? What is the overall dmg? I know burst isnt near MM, and inn MM i foound handu concusive barrage talent point cuz of chimera daze.

3. Anyone leveling with survival? What is the overall dmg? I know burst isnt near MM, and inn MM i foound handu concusive barrage talent point cuz of chimera daze.
    I was wondering too.

My experience while pulling only one mob at a time.
    I am currently level 74 and BM feels like it doesnt do enough damage. 900 DPS in recount (kill shot overkill makes it look like a lot more than the actual DPS)
    Takes 15-20 seconds to kill one mob and cant AOE with wolf/raptor.

4. Im MM now and can kill mob in 5-7secs, but wanna change to surv for fun. Only thing is,is it worth it? Plus in world pvp would be pain vs casters

5. I prefer BM when leveling, matter of fact I prefer it overall LoL.

I prefer BM because my pets (with increased damage capabilities) can be all up on a target while I pelt from a distance and in the event I get out of range my pet is still doing decent damage. Pets can reach a target faster than the Hunter can and begin doing damage so the target will more than likely focus on what is chomping on them, when you are within range a target (PvP) will have two choices, try and kill the pet or come for you while the pet is still attacking as are you.

With 3/3 in the "Hawk eye" talent (survival) you have excellent range to pelt/slow your target keeping them away from your tender body (especially melee classes), also it helps with tagging mobs in crowded areas.

6. Takes 15-20 seconds to kill one mob and cant AOE with wolf/raptor.
    MM can not aoe aswell

7. BM with a gorilla = easiest lvling in the game.

BM is not supposed to do more damage than MM, just keep you alive longer. BM and MM does about the same damage when u lvl if u have recount take your pets damage into its calculations.

Survival is only good for pvp.

8. Never saw that combo in my life here.

BM ended in 2012/2013 after their attack power/ignoring ressilence got fixed
    You've obviously not played against any good Beastcleaves, then. There aren't many on Molten / Warmane, but I've seen a few... And it hurts.

9. keeping them away from your tender body
    Haha, i diedied.

10. 2015 and people still don't know Thunderstomp hasn't been unique to Gorillas since early WotLK.

11. BM and Enh shaman were not the most played classes by far
    noone was really expecting sick combo when those two united in 1 team, thats the reason mage did not even use iceblock

in Warmane reality each plate team will faceroll beastcleave, especially with not blizzlike pets and pathfinding

12. BM with a gorilla = easiest lvling in the game.

BM is not supposed to do more damage than MM, just keep you alive longer. BM and MM does about the same damage when u lvl if u have recount take your pets damage into its calculations.

Survival is only good for pvp.
    I have a unique red turtle for desolace. As I know it has 5% increased hp and armor, good pet for tanking.

13. For aoe grind crokolisk is way better than gorilla, actually

in additional to thunderstomp, bad attitude is really sick when there are lots of mobs attacking pet

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=82604/bad-attitude
    Edited: December 15, 2015

14. BM and Enh shaman were not the most played classes by far
    noone was really expecting sick combo when those two united in 1 team, thats the reason mage did not even use iceblock

in Warmane reality each plate team will faceroll beastcleave, especially with not blizzlike pets and pathfinding
    oh yeah must have been "no one has played that comb" at MLG
    Beastcleave btw started back in tbc, back then, probably close to noone played that, but in wrath, there were plenty of them

First 123 Last