1. Faction change is pointless

So i finally got an answer to my ticket and i cant get my PvP weapon. So wtf is the point of faction change if one of your items arent turned into correct faction? That shows very well that Warmane only wants money and wants us to donate so we can get a good PvP. I know i can just go do some bgs, but getting like 3500 honor takes forever and i dont like chain losing. So i guess im done with this server. Faction change is half scam and basically forces you to donate anyway to get a lost item back, 5.4.8 havent come out in months and everything is hella bugged.

2. I faction changed alot of times from horde to ally and back, never had any problems with any of my items/gear..

3. Well for me it didnt work. Tyrannical Gladiators Bonegrinder was the weapon i had and it didnt convert into Alliance version.

4. ...and getting 3500 honor takes really little time :D If i recall well, you need 7500, but this is still not a problem... still, do you have a problem with the armor items?

..and really, are you completely sure that the warmane staff did this for the money?.. It might be just to be it fair, to make us suffer, or be a bug... don't be a hater :)

5. I faction changed alot of times from horde to ally and back, never had any problems with any of my items/gear..
    same here, used the transfer service like 4/5 times or so and never had issues with the weapons

6. Well you probably didnt have the same weapon as me so yeah the faction change is still half a scam for me.

7. Just come to retail, where its all fun and easy. :p

8. Maybe if it wasnt p2p. Still this is stupid. I faction change and i dont get my weapon with me. Later i got it into the mail, but it was still Horde version. I made an ingame ticket and the gm just tells me there is nothing he can do... Like are you ****in kiddin? There is one thing you can do. Convert my damn Horde weapon into Ally weapon.

9. So you lost your HONOR weapon and suddenly it's all about the money and the whole system is worthless and broken? Oh boo hoo, you're probably one of those sucky players who think they are so badass and now you cry over 3500 honor you have to grind now for days and days and days... If I were them I wouldn't convert it even if I could, waste my time on a honor weapon when I could be fixing something more important? HAHAHA no. I assure you, you won't be missed, farewell.

10. I did 6-7 faction changes,only bug is about teleports on mage,you still get some ports to horde places,like tol barad horde base,horde shrine etc etc.

11. yea that mage bug annoys me. but i got it fixed and then some. i now have teleports/portals to both horde and alliance shrines/tol borad :)

12. If you have your fraction items in the Bag/Bank they dont convert, if you have them on your Char they convert to your new fraction.
    Just test it a few Days ago.

13. I also did a lot of faction change in the last months and never had problems with the items.