1. When u gonna open RDF ?

Simple question,when u gonna open RDF ? Its much better gameplay with it.

2. I dont get it how some people fail to know why its disabled by now..

3. 1. Never
    2. Never ever
    3. Will think to open it in 2050

4. If they are going to enable RDF, it would be awseome if they enable LFR too, its much better gameplay with it, just press 1 button and get kingslayer!

5. Yes a Dungeon Finder should be on this server working.. but it's not. For what reason well only the Devs know.
    I'm love reading the SPAM in global each day :)

6. Yes a Dungeon Finder should be on this server working.. but it's not. For what reason well only the Devs know.
    I'm love reading the SPAM in global each day :)
    And you didn't saw the server messages that's being repeated for months now about the DF? Ok.

7. And you didn't saw the server messages that's being repeated for months now about the DF? Ok.
    Yeh it's Turned off by design, the Devs have designed it this way & for whatever reason only the Devs know.

8. Yeh it's Turned off by design, the Devs have designed it this way & for whatever reason only the Devs know.
    they designed it that way because that's how the Kaer and the other staff want it. the realm was originally going to be a staff only realm, but they decided to open it up to the public. that doesn't mean that we get any say in how the realm goes however. that is and always will be entirely up to the staff.

9. If they are going to enable RDF, it would be awseome if they enable LFR too, its much better gameplay with it, just press 1 button and get kingslayer!
    lfr wasnt even a thing in wotlk
    it came late in cata with dragonsoul

10. WOTLK without RDF is not WOTLK so its not an Blizz anymore. I see it this way, if u dont want the RDF in it pls dont put it as Blizz Like server.

11. The excellent, well thought solution is the global channel with lots of friendly macrospammers. I'll definetly need an addon for a bigger ignore list. Give us at least the TBC interface for LFG.

12 Last