1. Increase respawn/quest item spawner by 100%???

Hello!

Many people are struggling in Northrend (including my friends) and wondering if wrath is gonna get like a dynamic system that TBC has? Cause the spawn timers are WAY too slow for the amount of players at the moment

2. Hello!

Many people are struggling in Northrend (including my friends) and wondering if wrath is gonna get like a dynamic system that TBC has? Cause the spawn timers are WAY too slow for the amount of players at the moment
    Yeah hopefully this could be a thing for awhile. I have like 5 quests in Borean that I can't do atm because there's 10-15 people standing on the respawn which takes like 5mins +

3. Yeah hopefully this could be a thing for awhile. I have like 5 quests in Borean that I can't do atm because there's 10-15 people standing on the respawn which takes like 5mins +
    ask dks :D
    everyone waiting for a book with 3min respawn

4. I thought that dynamic respawn based on players in exact zone is for whole azeroth. Not just outland. And i hope they'll increase nodes spawn also.

5. I thought that dynamic respawn based on players in exact zone is for whole azeroth. Not just outland. And i hope they'll increase nodes spawn also.
    It's prob only for Kalimdor, Eastern and Outlands...

6. ask dks :D
    everyone waiting for a book with 3min respawn
    AN HOUR! I've been waiting for this ****in book...

This is a joke.

7. AN HOUR! I've been waiting for this ****in book...

This is a joke.
    Yeah, DK start area is a ****ing nightmare.

8. I think that dynamic respawn system is not working very well with some quests.

9. AN HOUR! I've been waiting for this ****in book...

This is a joke.
    i feel sorry for you :(

10. Dont whine, this is Hardcore realm as you wanted..

11. Pray 1st for server stability instead, and then this afterwards when main problems are mostly solved

12. Dont whine, this is Hardcore realm as you wanted..
    Yeah your definition of hardcore is funny as hell!

13. Streaming this nightmare of a DK starting zone... Come watch me spent the next two hours trying to interact with Koltira...
    http://twitch.tv/jyxi

14. Yeah your definition of hardcore is funny as hell!
    But I thought annoying and obnoxious = hardcore?
    That's what everyone keeps saying about not having a lfg tool, this is the ultimate hardcore by that definition.

123 ... Last