1. Suggestion regarding anticheat system

Since you guys cant fix it perfectly, how about to delete it, and turn ban duration for speedhackers into permanent ?

Pros:
    -no idiоtic anticheat system ruining fly mounts, at this moment it's disaster, DI-SA-S-TER
    -hackers reported and banned permanently, so each hacking ***** knows he is gonna lose his character easy
    -additional moneys to project from hackers who "veri rigret cuz it was mai broder pleyin" and want their characters back, so they are ready to pay good amount of moneys
    Edited: December 13, 2015

2. I agree on it ! Fly mounts are just awkward atm and they give headache !

3. While you're at it fix the Global CoolDown as well. The enforced sync for GCD is a clutch on every PvPer's leg. GCD has been hard tuned into everyone's brain to last 1.5 seconds not 1.7 not 2, if you're a rogue/druid/dk it should be 1 second. Right now this enforced Synchronization you're making or whatever it is, is creating stress over something that shouldn't be monitored at all, its creating lagg and its frustrating to play this way.

4. never understood why they ban hackers for only 7 days anyway....

5. Since you guys cant fix it perfectly, how about to delete it, and turn ban duration for speedhackers into permanent ?

Pros:
    -no idiоtic anticheat system ruining fly mounts, at this moment it's disaster
    -hackers reported and banned permanently, so each hacking ***** knows he is gonna lose his character easy
    -additional moneys to project from hackers who "veri rigret cuz it was mai broder pleyin" and want their characters back, so they are ready to pay good amount of moneys
    I think he has a good point, perma ban people for cheating and if they want their toons back make them donate a significant amount, will be a way to generate money also will cut down on the cheaters if they know it's going to cost them if they are caught.

6. No, if you were banned you gotta wait for the duration to end, being able to reduce it with coins makes no sense.
    The anti-cheat is probably being worked on, so just let them fix it maybe... I don't know how much you've been playing online games, but the hackers aren't sleeping either and they are making said software undetectable for most of the anti-cheats, sentinel might not be the best, but it's doing it's job fine.

7. Perma ban means no duration not sure if you know how to read to well and the only way to EVER get your toons back is donate a large amount.
    Edited: December 12, 2015

8. I agree on it ! Fly mounts are just awkward atm and they give headache !
    Is this a real thing? I thought it was just lag or something, because whenever I dismount while in the air it is like my character floats for a few seconds before falling.

9. No, if you were banned you gotta wait for the duration to end
    since when permanent ban has duration, little genius ?

but it's doing it's job fine.
    ROFL

this anticheat is ruining flymount

each time player dismounts he ported back or floating in the air, wich means jump landing imposible, you have to land as mediocore idio - vertically

thats not healhy to force 8000 players struggle just because 400 cant fly hack
    more logcally to improve punishment for those 400, to make them scare of cheats usage
    Edited: December 13, 2015

10. +1

Anticheat system is terrible

11. since when permanent ban has duration, little genius ?
    Perma ban means no duration not sure if you know how to read to well and the only way to EVER get your toons back is donate a large amount.
    Yeah post from ur alts and keep the saltiness high.
    If you ever were permanently banned THIS SHOULD STAND THIS WAY, it happens very rarely so if they ban someone permanently it means that THEY DO NOT WANT HIM BACK.

12. Yeah post from ur alts and keep the saltiness high.
    If you ever were permanently banned THIS SHOULD STAND THIS WAY, it happens very rarely so if they ban someone permanently it means that THEY DO NOT WANT HIM BACK.
    Stop posting and go away.

13. If I recall correctly they have some hotfixes ready for it, but they want to make sure it continues to work as intended after it. They can't loose a "grip" on it too much, so some hacks might go undetected, they want to balance it out perfectly. I'm playing Feral Druid, try using Feral Charge... I know the pain too good xD

14. If I recall correctly they have some hotfixes ready for it, but they want to make sure it continues to work as intended after it. They can't loose a "grip" on it too much, so some hacks might go undetected, they want to balance it out perfectly. I'm playing Feral Druid, try using Feral Charge... I know the pain too good xD
    I'am not sure if they can disable anticheat system speedhack wise, and leave rest options.
    Fear if being banned permanently at x1 realm works way better than anticheat itself.

12 Last