1. +1

Just died 5 feet from the ground from fall damage after dismounting.

2. I hope to be able to invent something, becouse now game is not comfortable.

3. I'am not sure if they can disable anticheat system speedhack wise, and leave rest options.
    Fear if being banned permanently at x1 realm works way better than anticheat itself.
    No, only think for a second about it.
    Molten didnt had a anti cheat system for several years and they had always problems with fly and tele hackers.
    If permanently banning ppl would be such a great solution they would have made it this way a long time ago.

Thats like having the death penalty to reduce crime. Does it reduce the crime in the USA? No, it doesnt.

4. We are aware of the issues that appear during dismounts, it's a direct result of higher delay due to high population. This gives us data that will help us improve the anti-cheat as much as we possibly can.

There will be a day, hopefully not too soon in the future, when we won't need to punish the cheaters but simply disable them from cheating at all. This is what we're working towards to.

5. We are aware of the issues that appear during dismounts, it's a direct result of higher delay due to high population. This gives us data that will help us improve the anti-cheat as much as we possibly can.

There will be a day, hopefully not too soon in the future, when we won't need to punish the cheaters but simply disable them from cheating at all. This is what we're working towards to.
    What about certain players who abuse and exploit the Anti-cheat system within PvP to gain an advantage over another player, for example Rogues Blind causes the anti-cheat to kick in and then the enemy player is dragged down to ground level/dismounted.

6. ok.
    this is getting worse and worse.

PLEASE disable this ****, this **** is even more frustrating than bugged quests, too high spawntimers and other things

7. So this just happened.

http://i.imgur.com/I7CmA6j.jpg

Tip: Don't scale slopes with your flying mount, it may kill you, requiring you to take rez sickness.

8. honestly i prefer fly hackers than this mediocore anticheat ruining my gameplay

9. this anticheat is ruining flymount
    Not only ruins flymounts, but also PVP...have u ever been CC`d and your camera started spinning like crazy while unable to do anything? yes thats the anticheat...Please take sentinel off and lets report hackers.

10. Since you guys cant fix it perfectly, how about to delete it, and turn ban duration for speedhackers into permanent ?

Pros:
    -no idiоtic anticheat system ruining fly mounts, at this moment it's disaster, DI-SA-S-TER
    -hackers reported and banned permanently, so each hacking ***** knows he is gonna lose his character easy
    -additional moneys to project from hackers who "veri rigret cuz it was mai broder pleyin" and want their characters back, so they are ready to pay good amount of moneys
    I AGREE.
    Hackers should be PERMA banned. Account / IP ban.. whatever. If you are willing to risk your account to hack, you should suffer the consequences.
    What is it now, like a 7 day ban for hacking? That seems so minor for something so serious...
    And yea, about the flying mount thing.. Seriously, if you guys don't fix that QUICK, people will stop playing here.

11. Since you guys cant fix it perfectly, how about to delete it, and turn ban duration for speedhackers into permanent ?

Pros:
    -no idiоtic anticheat system ruining fly mounts, at this moment it's disaster, DI-SA-S-TER
    -hackers reported and banned permanently, so each hacking ***** knows he is gonna lose his character easy
    -additional moneys to project from hackers who "veri rigret cuz it was mai broder pleyin" and want their characters back, so they are ready to pay good amount of moneys
    + 1 to this. Even without banning cheaters i prefer this anti-cheat turned off at least until it gets fixed (if possible without being turned on). Few cheaters > totally ruined gameplay.

First 12