1. Realm first race is a joke

I'm super disappointed in how you managed this launch.

Profession trainers not working as intended, which leaded to not being able for a fair realm first race. Some players were able to learn grand master as soon as they logged and spoke to the trainer while other mortals had to wait countless crashes and restarts to finally start the race. And here we are while I had 430 fishing some random horde player managed to get realm first angler already. Wasted close to 3h of non stop clicking on a ****ing fishing bait and still had good 2h to go while some neckbeard who managed to learn profession as soon as server opened got it already.

You hyped so much this server, that people really believed it's gonna be super good, promoting it as hardcore and ****, while true story is that u failed super hard with it's opening and there's no back.

Thank you for reading, at least I feel a lil' bit better now.

2. you need to calm down if you think realms first means anything lmao

3. ^ What those two said. The only place where it means anything is boss kills who have realm first achievements tied to them. And those have been taken for yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaars.

4. I was one of those people who couldn't learn the grand master initially only managed to learn it after a few restarts, and still managed to get realm first mining. Doesn't really matter that much.

5. Tbh i think the man is right, so many players had to wait almost 2 extra hours to others, and some do wanted to go grind realm first. i myself was in the dissapointment myself...And to the ****ers who say go play retail n relax and stuff. why are you guys here. some of us wanted to get the achievement.

6. why do u really care about this achivement ?
    u will forget his name in 2 minutes and never remember in the future

7. You talk as if you would certainly have realm first, or as if it was a huge gamebreaking bug.
    In retail these achievements don't even exist anymore.
    If you play the game with the only intention of getting realm firsts, I don't think WoW is the right place for that.

The launch was even better than retail's WoD, yet you only look at a few minor mistakes here and there.
    I'll close the thread.