1. Bloody Breakout DK quest bugged

100+ DKS standing on 1 questgiver and cant accept/turnin.
    Been here for 4 hours. nothing is happening.

Every DK gets stuck here, so no one can progress.
    Questgiver: Koltira Deathweaver

2. And ppl wanted LK nao while there is way more bugged quests than on outlands...
    Items spawning like 10 mins with 100 ppl waitting for one. Its annoying.

3. Still same bug - we cannot take the quest and the quest is a blue questionmark

4. I remember when Mop launched there was the same thing. It's not bugged, only one persone can do it at the same time.

5. We cant even click the quest on the NPC its just a blue question mark with questname and then nothing

6. Anyone else thinks it would be funny if they just left it like that so no DK can actually leave their starter zone ?^^

7. I think MefiX19 is right, if I recall correctly same was on Cata release, only 1 person could take a Quest at the time, because it's an event type of quest, so until the event is complete you couldn't start the Quest. It's a bit annoying I agree, but there is a Box inside a ship in Borean with 2min 30 sec respawn timer and around 20-30 people are camping it. It's not quite the same, but I understand your pain :D

8. I think MefiX19 is right, if I recall correctly same was on Cata release, only 1 person could take a Quest at the time, because it's an event type of quest, so until the event is complete you couldn't start the Quest. It's a bit annoying I agree, but there is a Box inside a ship in Borean with 2min 30 sec respawn timer and around 20-30 people are camping it. It's not quite the same, but I understand your pain :D

Well that could take a while then i doubt we will see a lot of DKs any time soon^^

9. yeah this is realy anoying for all DKs :-/ still so many waiting on this :-/

10. They said "if there's much trouble, take a break and come back later". Ok I took a break because it was peak hour. I came on 6-7 am ST time, still many ppl. Left again for a break. Came back now, still many ppl. Just asking: how long should the "break" be? 2 weeks?

11. They said "if there's much trouble, take a break and come back later". Ok I took a break because it was peak hour. I came on 6-7 am ST time, still many ppl. Left again for a break. Came back now, still many ppl. Just asking: how long should the "break" be? 2 weeks?

yeah 2-3 weeks sounds about right.

12. He's not even available to give the quest now.

He's glitched, and is standing at the basement stairs, and also at the castle entryway, and also on his horse on the wall of the castle entryway too, and also at the bottom of the hill right in front of the castle.

So, no one can even click on him at all, to start the quest in the basement.

PLEASE.

Fix this.

13. Please report stuff like this to Bug Tracker, it's easier for our testers and devs to have them all at the one place instead of being scattered all around the forums.