1. Honor from HK's are how they should be?
    i played a few lvl 29 BG's today - and killing someone on the same level gave me often "0" Honor!!! 0 nothing nada. this is not how it should be

Edit: i saved screenshots if you want to see them and dont believe me
    You probably should've gotten 1 honor point then. That issue can be looked into if you send me a screenshot, but suddenly getting 1 honor point instead of 0 won't change much.

2. You probably should've gotten 1 honor point then. That issue can be looked into if you send me a screenshot, but suddenly getting 1 honor point instead of 0 won't change much.
    So your saying that killing someone is useless. You're. I know you want hardcore realm,but cmon. WTHell?

3. Ehm... 0 honor for 4 honorable kills. That doesn't seem quite rite.

4. As I remember on retail I got 76+ honor per solo HK at 80lvl
    Also on private servers have a problem with calculating of honor

I just found video where rogue get 124 honor points by solo kill at bg(AV), but this video in Russian xD
    This video from retail, coz I found it at WCM in videos of 2010 year

World PvP, first HK 80lvl, patch 3.3.5a. Server: EU - Deathwing
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=161579 - 18th minute
    Edited: December 15, 2015

5. So your saying that killing someone is useless. You're. I know you want hardcore realm,but cmon. WTHell?
    That is not what I said. What I said is that you'd be getting 1 point of honor instead of 0, which in the long run will not make much of a difference for your honor gains.
    The reason for which you're getting 0 honor is because you're facing multiple penalties on an already low honor gain (killing a lower-leveled player, fighting in a group reduce the amount of honor gained). It should normally go all the way down to 1 though, not 0. Just check any twink video at low levels and you'll see them also get 1 point of honor for most of their kills.

And as stated before, the amount of honor gained at level 80 should remain intact (seeing as we changed honor gain scaling which was flawed up until level 79): 124 honor gained per honorable kill

6. I see the problem was fixed, played WSG today honor was correct, thank you :)

First ... 234