1. Honor Points

Why the reduced honor points gained from battle grounds? lower point gained per HK, lower almost nothing gained for capping flags/winning battle grounds?

2. would assume that's x1 rates in effect there

3. Nah. I've noticed the honor go from 40-70 per world pvp kill Vanilla, down to 10-30 in TBC, and now it's like 5-18 in Wotlk. It's a slow mind numbing process in order to push you to PvE instead of PvP. Half the BGs aren't even up and working, so just level up, do your dailies, n slam your head on the keyboard like the rest of us.

4. They lowered the rates on TBC, but I HOPE they revert them as they should be for Wotlk considering the honor cost for the items it'll take a ton of BGs to get fully geared, also they promised us CTA with the Wotlk release, yet not CTA to be seen.

5. I made a DK on retail during wrathful season and I farmed BGs for 3 days.

When I got 6/6 wrathful off parts I had only 1100 honorable kills.

I hope its going to be like that here.

6. All I'm saying is at this moment BG's are not happening because most players don't like to grind 100BGs for a simple piece of PvP Equipment, I'm still queued but in between the 40min waiting time I'll be killing every horde on sight I find that awards me Honor. You guys want to cry about not enjoying PvP and that you just want to level up? Blame Warmane.

7. 120+ kills yesterday in northrend world pvp ..only 600 honor :)) ( party 2 players )
    Honor rate is 0.25x or lower

8. Took over 8000 HKs in TBC to get ALMOST full pvp epics

9. Took over 8000 HKs in TBC to get ALMOST full pvp epics
    i don't think there really was anyone crazy enough to grind that out ...

10. i don't think there really was anyone crazy enough to grind that out ...
    Maybe 5 or so on alli that I know of. I got maybe 90% of tbc pvp epics. **** 40k honor for epic pvp trinket.

Current rates would ok with daily BG rewards and call to arms.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

11. 17 honor for a kill, have fun grinding... PvPers will quit sooner or later with such low rates.

12. yeah I can't even blame honor when someone asks me why the f I ganked them :(

13. I just did a BG and where i used to get like 20 honor for losing a BG i got 3.
    3 honor points when a low level weapon costs like 300

This is seriously messed up

14. i got 12 honor for 15Hk's today. sometimes i get 0 honor for killing someone at the same level. I really hope this gets fixed

15. 41 HKs.. 211 Honor.

I had 1k honor at this point before.

123 ... Last