1. Its too late for PVE, every good guild as left for retail. We all got fed up with no content, the content that was released that was "tested" was just a complete joke.
    Whereas there were a lot of PVE guilds that left, yes, There are still some here, Vatican, Imperial, and Stormborn and Nerd Rage, last i heard.

2. For when you come back, make even a hint of an attempt at spreading that kind of bull**** again and you won't be gone just temporarily.
    Nice that you can answer him but not the OP's concerns. People ask you for information, nothing more. Why can't warmane make more Livestreams and answer questions like they did during the moltdown. It's a shame that the things you've promised always end up being forgotten by making new promises.

Not a single person in the forum actually asked for pet battles yet we got pet battles. Just like you are focusing on lord atm why couldn't you focus on brokens spells and raids? I mean even the ignore function is bugged. Back when molten announced MoP they delayed the launch twice because they wanted to fix these stamdard bugs but yet again, like in any patch these bugs have not dissapeared but only increased. I hope you can atleast keep your last promise and bring 5.4.8 so we can have a fresh start. Because this is, as far as I can understand the reason why there are no real fixes happening.

3. im confused as too why people would play on a private server if they wanted to play modern day expansions anway??? why not just play retail if you want to play MoP or WoD ?

4. Whereas there were a lot of PVE guilds that left, yes, There are still some here, Vatican, Imperial, and Stormborn and Nerd Rage, last i heard.
    Imperial gone, Vatican im likely sure they are gone, don't know anything about alliance. We like all the others that left before us just got fed up with no content poor quality of content.

5. why not just play retail if you want to play MoP?
    rip logic ...

6. For when you come back, make even a hint of an attempt at spreading that kind of bull**** again and you won't be gone just temporarily.
    You have no idea that you are exactly what your forum name states.

7. im confused as too why people would play on a private server if they wanted to play modern day expansions anway??? why not just play retail if you want to play MoP or WoD ?
    Ayee, sure let me go log my level 100 ret on the retail MoP, genius.

8. im confused as too why people would play on a private server if they wanted to play modern day expansions anway??? why not just play retail if you want to play MoP or WoD ?
    are you really?

9. you do relize that you can make a free 90 and shut off exp right? and what i ment by recent expansions im talking cata and up when the game went easy mode period. and i have to ask did you realy get that butthurt over a simple question cuz u sure talk like it??

10. you do relize that you can make a free 90 and shut off exp right? and what i ment by recent expansions im talking cata and up when the game went easy mode period. and i have to ask did you realy get that butthurt over a simple question cuz u sure talk like it??
    Shutting down exp works with level 70 and 80 too so with your logic no one should be playing here? it's not the same thing. Level cap on retail is 100 so older content doesn't feel the same. Very few guilds and next to no progression at low level. The reason people questioned your comment was because you made a very stupid one. Also due to changes in talents older content becomes way easier. This is the reason people play on private servers with older contents.

Next time don't say ridiculous things and you won't get ridiculous replies.

11. Shutting down exp works with level 70 and 80 too so with your logic no one should be playing here? it's not the same thing. Level cap on retail is 100 so older content doesn't feel the same. Very few guilds and next to no progression at low level. The reason people questioned your comment was because you made a very stupid one. Also due to changes in talents older content becomes way easier. This is the reason people play on private servers with older contents.

Next time don't say ridiculous things and you won't get ridiculous replies.
    ^^ Everything I was going to say.

12. lol'd sooo hard at this WOW IS LIFE DONT T" SAY REDICULOUS STUFF ABOUT IT !

13. lol'd sooo hard at this WOW IS LIFE DONT T" SAY REDICULOUS STUFF ABOUT IT !
    You complained about other people being butthurt but your use of caps shows who is butthurt. I don't see anyone saying wow is life here that's you making 'ridiculous' assumptions again. According to you anyone who disagrees with your opinion is automatically butthurt. If you really feel so threatened by differing opinions you shouldn't use forums.

14. i dont recall being up et all i remember is someone sarcasticly calling me a genius after i asked a question if that is not butthurt to you idk what is lmao o and i accidently hiit caps if u didnt notice only half the post was in caps...

15. one thing i keep asking myself : How the hell do wotlk players not get bored with a 7 year old xpac ? Like how ? .. i played wotlk for 2 years (2010-2012) but in the end i was sick of it ... i wanted something new so i moved on to cata for 2 years , got sick of that aswell , got a year brake and now im back..on MoP . Now changing the subject , i want to say that Frostwolf is slowly diyng . How ? Well , when came on warmane's Frostwolf realm at the end of august , the realm population was around 5->5.5k at peak hours , and now , 4 months later , realm population at peak hours barely reaches 3.5k or just rarely does . Warmane's plan on destroying the realm is working pretty well , give them 2-3 more months and frostwolf will be dead ... Sadly...

First 1234 Last