1. Thank you warmane

Thank you warmane ( Molten-WoW ) for 5 years playing... I must return to official servers...I am the Darktroll or Derpdruid or Necronasty or Lemonpie and Bluei.... I love you warmane, but my job is to Blizzard now... try to fix the dungs and raids ... and guys donate to warmane to make a WoD server... :)

2. Just like me and many which playing since 2010 get out of here! ^^ This isn't good place for us anymore.

RIP Cata and RIP Mop I will not remake my guides too because it's a pointless.

3. I remember the quality time I spent on frostwolf back in 2010, now it sucks balls....

4. Go to sites main page and ctrl+f lordaeron = 103 results lol, they are turning people away from all other realms

5. Sadly this will also be my last few weeks playing here. This server is not what it use to be. Too much time has been spent on old expansions leaving the others waiting with baited breathe only to be sated with empty promises of patches and content.

6. Frostwolf needs some love Warmane. I've been waiting since -forever- for a fix to alchemy perks.

7. You mean thank you Lordaeronmane not Warmane :D !

8. Frostwolf needs some love Warmane. I've been waiting since -forever- for a fix to alchemy perks.
    Don't worry it will come "Soon".

9. why dafuq open another WoD when Mop still not fixed wake up guys please...

10. why dafuq open another WoD when Mop still not fixed wake up guys please...
    we have 30% content classes all broken and very small fixes for almost a year and they want a new expansion

then we would get mop and wod fixes in.. 3 years?

the logic O_O

11. Thank you warmane ( Molten-WoW ) for 5 years playing... I must return to official servers...I am the Darktroll or Derpdruid or Necronasty or Lemonpie and Bluei.... I love you warmane, but my job is to Blizzard now... try to fix the dungs and raids ... and guys donate to warmane to make a WoD server... :)
    same here, been thinking about going back to retail after all these years here in molten, 5 years and counting...we'll see...need to make up my mind before taking a decision...

12. Its on sale right now, so its pretty good.

13. after the staged moltdown in order to merge with AT, refresh the database and create lord...everything went down for the cata / mop realms
    i dont understand why they didnt close those realms....give ppl the gear equivalent on a wotlk realm and convert every realm to wotlk if youre not willing or capable of updating certain realms for about 1year or more.

let me put it this way, you want us to remain here and support the community by talking nicely and donating....well, that doesnt happen if you ignore 50% of the community so before starting to ban "rebel" people here on the cata / mop forums, slap yourselves a couple of times so you can maybe wake up and realize your fail.

id love to play here as constantly as i did a couple of years before, but every time i log on either the cata or mop relams, nothing has changed...LITERALLY NOTHING

14. That is my point too! :)

I know, it's hard work the staff is handling there but hey.. Frostwolf is like stuck in time realm. Where is the quality of Warmane?
    Lordaeron is overpopulated, and thats because all the hard work done there. That can be said for all the other realms - If they have focused all of their staff on Frostwolf, now Frostwolf would've been overpopulated.

So Warmane, keep up the good work, but work for ALL of your realms, and dont leave over 9k players sitting in the dark, hoping for you to "stop by". :)
    I'm sure you'll bring back the quality of all realms, and I'm waiting for that day to come. I trust Warmane and I'm not running out on retail.. when you spend too much time in one place - that's called home :)

15. my suspicion is, that they will make sure to have the previous expansions completely fixed, after lordaeron is fixed, they may go to a full cata fix and then mop and then wod

step by step progressively

123 ... Last