1. You dont really think im going to dodge this, do you?
    Spoiler: Show

Btw, horrible response.
    When I said more action I was talking about ''less spam with PvP off in orgrimmar, and more play''.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

2. I was just going to say "inb4 post from Bakura hating on Twoeasy's 'chickens' and claiming that RBGs take no skill". This sh*t is getting too old.

@Bakura from what I've seen you and your guild (Anarchy) went against DONORS more than once in RBGs and heavily struggled against them, so what makes you assume they're "randoms"?

I'm not calling your guild out but I'm just stating that you and Delenis are clearly butthurt and desperately spewing nonsense to make DONORS look bad.

At first, you showed a SS of Luminy with his broken class/weapon facrolling in random BGs and acting like it's a big deal. I'm not calling Luminy out either, but what makes you think DONORS never lose BGs? I even recall seeing them losing in AB with 5 bases capped to a random ****ing alliance PuG, what's your point here?
    In really, we usually ignore them, but as you have seen in this thread, they start to talk ****s, when this thread is about invasions.

3. Oh yea I forgot... For you BG heros it works like this: "Bgs>World PvP > Arenas", Am I right?
    No, I'm just trying to figure out why you always need to swap the subject to arenas when we were clearly talking about Rbgs.

You really want to talk about broken comps Mr. "I only bring Boomkins to my RBGs"?!
    About Luminy playing broken comps... Last time I checked he was r1 as Retri/Shadow :D
    I'm not going to say anything about Luminy at all, he is a much better player than me and I am not going to deny that. I'm just a little bit confused though, he sent you these screenshtos but it looks like he forgot to take screenshots of what he wrote to me directly after that twin peaks? You know what I mean Luminy, if you remember.
    I was talking about broken setups overall.

Both of us never played with Guild members ONLY agaisnt each other. And in the last fight, we were 8 and didnt even played the RBG. But thats not the point.
    Why I'm calling "HIM" random, its because I always need to explain who's Twoeasy when I need to talk with someone about them, and they alwats recognize him as "one of that BG tryhards playing premades 24/7"

Haha, yeah I know why you didnt play it......! I do like the fact that you take your time talking about me!

Btw, did you check my edit on page 2?

4. -123123123123123
    I guess you have nothing better to say :D

5. I guess you have nothing better to say :D
    It suffered a short circuit in processor.

6. I guess you have nothing better to say :D
    It suffered a short circuit in processor.
    Missed a quote :(

7. No, I'm just trying to figure out why you always need to swap the subject to arenas when we were clearly talking about Rbgs.
    This thread is about City attacks, where you and one of your guildies started to talk about RBGs. Am I the one swaping first?

Haha, yeah I know why you didnt play it......! I do like the fact that you take your time talking about me!
    We didnt play it because it was 8v10, and people stop trying, thats why xD
    And yea, I appreciate the time you take reading all my "neutral" replies in every single thread and laugh about them aswell :D

Btw, did you check my edit on page 2?
    I did it right now, but you're beeing a little hypocrite right now... Is not that Bgs of 10m premade agaisnt some lows that you brag so much? I mean, you even have folders with a lot of SS when u win agaisnt some people. Who are you to talk about it? xD

8. This thread is about City attacks, where you and one of your guildies started to talk about RBGs. Am I the one swaping first?
    I told you, but as someone said before, we are the evil who want to make Donors look bad. :D

9. you know wat I'd like to see? infected + dds vs donors, all this bs that ur posting makes no sense watsoever. Its nice to claim that you people are beasts n ****, but untill u take on donors, ur not proving any point sadly.
    its easy, next time donors should wipe the infected raid and gg ....
    but the other question would be is donors really capable of wiping a infected raid :P

10. I told you, but as someone said before, we are the evil who want to make Donors look bad. :D
    I always gave respect to DONORS, some of them just like to provoke, and I can't stay quit about it xD

11. its easy, next time donors should wipe the infected raid and gg ....
    but the other question would be is donors really capable of wiping a infected raid :P
    You see, the thing about donors is that we dont recruit people, we r a close group of friends who played together back on warsong. However we do make exceptions sometimes.
    Anywho, I dont wanna bash infected or dds they both have a large pool of talented pvp'ers, they just lack the leadership necessary to take them one step further. The point people are missing is that we play for fun, if u have ever been into a random bg with us u'll know wat im talking about.

12. And also, about Donors vs DDS/Infected, I can guarantee you, we aren't scared. we just aren't quite ready yet, because we haven't put together a team yet, we really don't care that much at the moment. Yes, they are very powerful, and we know that we can take them on, and it will be quite a challenge. Just stop assuming things like "Alliance is scared to fight Donors in RBGs" or "They can't bear Donors", because neither of those are true, so please stop making yourselves look like 12 year olds and be patient.

P.S. No offence to any guilds here, just the people that are inpatient.

13. Useless and boring video, yes, but who said it was supposed to be entertaining?
    Then what was the point of uploading it?o.O Apart from making everyone who watches it lose several minutes of their life? Anyway I swear less than a few months ago you're tongue was right up Tdot's *** o.o

14. Anyways, please guys, back on topic, this is about the raid, not about Donors in RBGs or arenas. Take the fighting to Reddit pls.

15. Anyways, please guys, back on topic, this is about the raid, not about Donors in RBGs or arenas. Take the fighting to Reddit pls.
    We all know this is never gonna go back on original topic mate :D

First 12345 Last