1. We all know this is never gonna go back on original topic mate :D
    This is a really nice video. Continue with the great work guys :3

>_>

2. Then what was the point of uploading it?o.O Apart from making everyone who watches it lose several minutes of their life? Anyway I swear less than a few months ago you're tongue was right up Tdot's *** o.o
    The point of uploading it was just for sharing and memories in the future. Pretty much like family pictures.

And a few months ago I was in Fatality. Tdot and all the GMs of Fatality force their members to praise and respect their "Masters" or else they will get guild kicked, I'm no longer in Fatality, so I don't have to follow their rules anymore. He's the Adolf Hitler of Neltharion.

P.S. Fatality is also okay with people clicking, which is completely not okay and is for noobs only.

3. This is a really nice video. Continue with the great work guys :3

>_>
    Why you always like that :(

He's the Adolf Hitler of Neltharion
    Hail John *raises clicking finger*
    Edited: December 13, 2015

4. P.S. Fatality is also okay with people clicking, which is completely not okay and is for noobs only.
    ....Haha not trying to defend here but damn, thats pretty fun to read when it comes from a full stamina gemmed bdk that presses 12322313323123213123! You're literally clicking ALL of these 3 spells at the same time! Is there ZERO rotation for a bdk?

5. Why you always like that :(
    I don't know man, I'm sorry :c I just can't control it T.T

6. God damn it's even redmarked on the website. Make it happen, Infected.

Take control yourself and set a group up or just do us all a favor and stop typing.
    gime 1-3 weeks after season ending

7. gime 1-3 weeks after season ending
    Now thats the spirit! Looking forward to that.

8. ....Haha not trying to defend here but damn, thats pretty fun to read when it comes from a full stamina gemmed bdk that presses 12322313323123213123! You're literally clicking ALL of these 3 spells at the same time! Is there ZERO rotation for a bdk?
    Lol I don't play blood full stamina unless necessary. In the video I was playing Unholy. And yes, I was just spamming 12312312312312312312312312312312312312312312312312 31231231231231231231231231212312312312312312312323 12312312312313212312312312313123123123123123123123 123123123123123 because that's all that is needed in PvE.

Please tell me what buttons I'm supposed to press, I'm noob.

9. ....Haha not trying to defend here but damn, thats pretty fun to read when it comes from a full stamina gemmed bdk that presses 12322313323123213123! You're literally clicking ALL of these 3 spells at the same time! Is there ZERO rotation for a bdk?
    He also failed to kill a 3 day old holy paladin who wasent even aware of cleanse spam as an unholy dk with + BLF + crèche

http://i.imgur.com/Zn3RilF.jpg

10. Im saying that there is really not much skill in doing BGs with 5 boomkims who need 6 PvE items to do dmg.
    Not farming DS for gear at all, I started doing it because I was bored, and continue to do it because Im bored of PvP. If I really wanted certain item, Id buy it, not farm the raid it drops from.

Why dont you try attacking SW when there is some people actually playing ?
    Jesus, month or two ago you were **** talking D O N O R S so much, talking how Twoeasy sticks toothbrush up his whatever, talking that you are better than them, and now you lick their ***.. Gtfo.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

11. He also failed to kill a 3 day old holy paladin who wasent even aware of cleanse spam as an unholy dk with + BLF + crèche

http://i.imgur.com/Zn3RilF.jpg
    You know how stupid you look for posting that?
    First of all, fire mage / blood dk isn't even a good comp
    Second of all, I really wasn't trying there, I wasn't even using my real setup or arena talent tree.
    Third of all, that was when arenas were lagging like a mofo, which is why we weren't able to win.
    Fourth of all, you are using a pretty decent comp that takes no skill, just a faceroll pala and a potato healer.

I really don't get why you are so proud of winning that arena, or why you even SS arenas.

P.S. I fked ur mom
    Edited: December 14, 2015

12. Best threads eva we demand more!!!! "Gets extra Large box of Popcorn"

13. You know how stupid you look for posting that?
    First of all, mage / unholy dk isn't even a good comp
    Second of all, I really wasn't trying there, I wasn't even using my real setup or arena talent tree.
    Third of all, that was when arenas were lagging like a mofo, which is why we weren't able to win.
    Fourth of all, you are using a pretty decent comp that takes no skill, just a faceroll pala and a potato healer.

I really don't get why you are so proud of winning that arena, or why you even SS arenas.

P.S. I fked ur mom
    2s is not balanced same as world pvp so I don't see why your crying like a little b*tch. You don't even queue 3s so I don't see why comp is a huge deal.

You wish to make videos about 1 v 6 and 1 v 25 but you don't care about even fights? Pretty sad m8

14. meh all this is for fun minions. dont know why u argue so much at all today u win tommorow we will and so on. BUT THE POINT IS THE SAME ONLY GUILD THAT COULD 5 MAN GAROSH PREWIPE WAS DDS and THAT IS A FACT.

15. meh all this is for fun minions. dont know why u argue so much at all today u win tommorow we will and so on. BUT THE POINT IS THE SAME ONLY GUILD THAT COULD 5 MAN GAROSH PREWIPE WAS DDS and THAT IS A FACT.
    Just what I wanted to know before bed.. everything feels so much better now that we cleared that out.....

First ... 2345 Last