1. Infected + DDS vs. Horde

As some of you may know, Infected, DDS and a few members from other guilds such as Dawn and Overwatch raided the Horde cities, then we farmed hundreds of Horde for an hour. We wiped the multiboxer 7+ times and Tclick was brave enough to enter combat once, but only lasted acouple seconds.

I recorded it all and quickly edited it, then uploaded it so I can share it with the people that missed out, or for the people that were there to enjoy.

The video is an hour and a half long, so I added highlights, which are in the description of the video.

Available in 1080p/60fps

Enjoy!

2. Cuz Horde too scurred to set up a raid and fight back..

Anyway, wish I was there :p

3. you make it sound like raiding horde capitals is a hard thing to do.

4. you know wat I'd like to see? infected + dds vs donors, all this bs that ur posting makes no sense watsoever. Its nice to claim that you people are beasts n ****, but untill u take on donors, ur not proving any point sadly.

5. This is just sad...
    Most what i see here is killing Orgrimmar Grunts, lol.

47:06 - Gamon ownage.
    Lmao

6. you know wat I'd like to see? infected + dds vs donors, all this bs that ur posting makes no sense watsoever. Its nice to claim that you people are beasts n ****, but untill u take on donors, ur not proving any point sadly.
    Lmao you just made my day manky

7. you know wat I'd like to see? infected + dds vs donors, all this bs that ur posting makes no sense watsoever. Its nice to claim that you people are beasts n ****, but untill u take on donors, ur not proving any point sadly.
    I don't wanna sound disrespectful to DONOS! There is 2 member from it that have been always friendly with me (they know who they are), but for the rest, you start to be annoying as hell. And you're one. So much brag about how "powerful" you are in... BGs?! Im sure when Infected + DDS attacked Orgrimmar some of DONORS were there... so what is your point?

8. I don't wanna sound disrespectful to DONOS! There is 2 member from it that have been always friendly with me (they know who they are), but for the rest, you start to be annoying as hell. And you're one. So much brag about how "powerful" you are in... BGs?! Im sure when Infected + DDS attacked Orgrimmar some of DONORS were there... so what is your point?
    They were in orgrimmar, but they just /spam ****s with PvP off. Anyway I watch some of them die.

you know wat I'd like to see? infected + dds vs donors, all this bs that ur posting makes no sense watsoever. Its nice to claim that you people are beasts n ****, but untill u take on donors, ur not proving any point sadly.
    Go to sh*t.
    Less talk, more action.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

9. Lmao you just made my day manky
    <3

I don't wanna sound disrespectful to DONOS! There is 2 member from it that have been always friendly with me (they know who they are), but for the rest, you start to be annoying as hell. And you're one. So much brag about how "powerful" you are in... BGs?! Im sure when Infected + DDS attacked Orgrimmar some of DONORS were there... so what is your point?
    im not sure why you find me "annoying as hell", me personally I dont dislike anyone, especially you.
    I enjoy playing bgs with my old friends from warsong and we enjoy beating the **** out of some alliance players.
    Anyways, I never brag about how "powerful" I am in BGs, and that punctuation u got going on"?!" wat exactly is it supposed to mean? Im just a casual player who logs a few times a week to enjoy a few games, I dont take the game as hardcore as u might think and I dont really care about proving how nerdy I am with my 3.2k arena achievement.
    For me BGs are one aspect of the game that fits into my time and my play style.
    No hard feelings dude, not everyone on the forums and especially not everyone from donors is out to get u :p dont feel attacked or threatened or watever negativity that I can feel dripping from that post of yours :p we love you man <3

10. Ill just put this right here....

ehem also remember kiddos BGs > Rated BGs > 2s > 3s > WPVP (from a certain someone on this wild parts of the forums)

11. Go to sh*t.
    Less talk, more action.
    Oh ey there, honestly when I see ppl making fun of u here I would really feel bad for u, and im like that poor delenis wat he has to endure on the forums, then you post stuff like that aimed at people who havent even targeted you... lol man
    Anyways, that delenis folder twoeasy has on his hdd, the pictures now clearly explain the monkey behavior u got goin on :p
    take it easy dude, less hate more love <3

12. im not sure why you find me "annoying as hell", me personally I dont dislike anyone, especially you.
    I enjoy playing bgs with my old friends from warsong and we enjoy beating the **** out of some alliance players.
    Anyways, I never brag about how "powerful" I am in BGs, and that punctuation u got going on"?!" wat exactly is it supposed to mean? Im just a casual player who logs a few times a week to enjoy a few games, I dont take the game as hardcore as u might think and I dont really care about proving how nerdy I am with my 3.2k arena achievement.
    For me BGs are one aspect of the game that fits into my time and my play style.
    No hard feelings dude, not everyone on the forums and especially not everyone from donors is out to get u :p dont feel attacked or threatened or watever negativity that I can feel dripping from that post of yours :p we love you man <3
    Well, that was to much love for me to handle...

What I tried to say with the punctuation ("?!") was that Bgs means nothing for most of the good players, so they're not tryharding at all. In a Bg of 10m you're only 1/10, so ur work means less than a 2v2/3v3 fight.

Once again, I didnt want to sound disrespectful.

13. Oh ey there, honestly when I see ppl making fun of u here I would really feel bad for u, and im like that poor delenis wat he has to endure on the forums
    Actually I haven't to endure anything in the forum, and if you think that a fight against DONORS would be more interesting, we was over a hour in Orgrimmar, you had enought time to fight us ^^

that delenis folder twoeasy has on his hdd, the pictures now clearly explain the monkey behavior u got goin on :p
    They should look in the mirror before criticizing, especially some people from Donors to which I have been privileged to see ;)

Peace.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

14. Spoiler: Show
    Open the Next One

Spoiler: Show

ah did I say Rank 1

nothing else makes sense