1. Death Knights

Hello,
    is it intended that you are able to create a DK without a lv 55 on realm Lordaeron?
    I was able to do so on my premium account but not on my regular, is it supposed to be like this?

2. Hello,
    is it intended that you are able to create a DK without a lv 55 on realm Lordaeron?
    I was able to do so on my premium account but not on my regular, is it supposed to be like this?
    Confirmed..on my premium account I can create a DK even if i don't have a lvl 55 character on Lordaeron yet.

3. Talked with a GM, this is indeed not intended, a bug. As such everyone with a DK without a lv 55 on the same realm will be deleted.

4. Talked with a GM, this is indeed not intended, a bug. As such everyone with a DK without a lv 55 on the same realm will be deleted.
    I'm sure that is going to go down SOOOOO well for those who are already mid way to 70 or past it.

5. Talked with a GM, this is indeed not intended, a bug. As such everyone with a DK without a lv 55 on the same realm will be deleted.
    That seems a bit harsh, maybe disable it until they can level another class to 55?

6. I'm sure that is going to go down SOOOOO well for those who are already mid way to 70 or past it.
    Most people know that if you're able to create a dk before having a level 55, that something is wrong. If you create a dk knowing this, then why would you be shocked that your dk got deleted for exploiting a bug.

7. Premium Features
    Ability to create one or more Death Knights without level 55 prerequisite* **
    Features marked with ** will not appear on Lordaeron (as per our current plans).

8. Perhaps they changed their minds? Without a heads up, I find it hard to believe they're gonna delete all those played characters. I mean, that would be really unfair treatment to people that contributed, since it's not really harming the server.

If you're wondering, I've created a dk as well, but don't intend on playing it until there's an official statement.

9. bump. Waiting an official to respond to this please.

10. qq incoming once they get deleted. :D

11. I'm sure that is going to go down SOOOOO well for those who are already mid way to 70 or past it.
    Doing that would only bring more hot-discussions to the table, I mean those guys who got their DKs are the ones who support this server from paying it's expenses (Staff members, development, servers, etc). If you were to do that even if it wasn't intended to happen, be sure that these people will get mad and it'll somehow affect the server.

Disabling it as soon as possible should have been a priority (And it was), but as I've said already, deleting these chars might not be the best option.

TL;DR; Please don't delete my 10 DKs, I love them.

12. the solution they chose is pretty reasonable

13. What are this new rules and stuffss, after many problems wasted time to play here on hyper duper mega good server after tons of deleted characters server wipes deleted data bases, i decided to make a DK on Lordaeron and now i can t play.Becouse every day comes new rules, try to focus on lag cheating exploits things like this/

14. What are this new rules and stuffss, after many problems wasted time to play here on hyper duper mega good server after tons of deleted characters server wipes deleted data bases, i decided to make a DK on Lordaeron and now i can t play.Becouse every day comes new rules, try to focus on lag cheating exploits things like this/
    It's an old rule, and has existed on this server so long as it has been around. Go start leveling.

The people who think they can make an instant max level or level a character on a 7x+ realm and get a free level 55 on the 1x hardcore realm............... smh

15. Perhaps they changed their minds? Without a heads up, I find it hard to believe they're gonna delete all those played characters. I mean, that would be really unfair treatment to people that contributed, since it's not really harming the server.
    Doing that would only bring more hot-discussions to the table, I mean those guys who got their DKs are the ones who support this server from paying it's expenses (Staff members, development, servers, etc). If you were to do that even if it wasn't intended to happen, be sure that these people will get mad and it'll somehow affect the server.

Disabling it as soon as possible should have been a priority (And it was), but as I've said already, deleting these chars might not be the best option.

TL;DR; Please don't delete my 10 DKs, I love them.
    No, we didn't change out minds, and if anything, people should have waited for a heads-up to create something we stated wouldn't be allowed under those circumstances. There's nothing unfair if it ends decided those characters are to be deleted (and if it was up to me, they already would be, so be glad it isn't up to me) when people are pretty much abusing something they expected to not work already. Was it a mistake on our part? Yes. Just as is one on the players' side to create Death Knights without fulfilling the requirements instead of doing what the thread creator did: come ask if it was alright or something was wrong.

123 Last