1. Its funny that i can't log on my DK when i had a level 65 shaman that i deleted 2 days ago AFTER i created my Dk. (yeah i know maybe i shouldn't have deleted it, but i was pissed as fck) i hope a GM will be able to help me.

2. It's an old rule, and has existed on this server so long as it has been around. Go start leveling.

The people who think they can make an instant max level or level a character on a 7x+ realm and get a free level 55 on the 1x hardcore realm............... smh
    I saw the option for DK\s and i create my character блядище отчет ще ти давам аз на тебе

3. No, we didn't change out minds, and if anything, people should have waited for a heads-up to create something we stated wouldn't be allowed under those circumstances. There's nothing unfair if it ends decided those characters are to be deleted (and if it was up to me, they already would be, so be glad it isn't up to me) when people are pretty much abusing something they expected to not work already. Was it a mistake on our part? Yes. Just as is one on the players' side to create Death Knights without fulfilling the requirements instead of doing what the thread creator did: come ask if it was alright or something was wrong.
    Its stuff mistake DKs was open to create at 12 dec.now users pay for your mistakes.Think about this.Nothing more to say gl

4. Its stuff mistake DKs was open to create at 12 dec.now users pay for your mistakes.Think about this.Nothing more to say gl
    Mistakes happen and should be fixed, not overlooked.
    Also, noticing a mistake and not reporting it, is abusing it.

5. Its funny that i can't log on my DK when i had a level 65 shaman that i deleted 2 days ago AFTER i created my Dk. (yeah i know maybe i shouldn't have deleted it, but i was pissed as fck) i hope a GM will be able to help me.
    https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    Check there for character restoration
    Its stuff mistake DKs was open to create at 12 dec.now users pay for your mistakes.Think about this.Nothing more to say gl
    Care to explain in what way you're "paying" for any mistake on this? o.o

6. No, we didn't change out minds, and if anything, people should have waited for a heads-up to create something we stated wouldn't be allowed under those circumstances. There's nothing unfair if it ends decided those characters are to be deleted (and if it was up to me, they already would be, so be glad it isn't up to me) when people are pretty much abusing something they expected to not work already. Was it a mistake on our part? Yes. Just as is one on the players' side to create Death Knights without fulfilling the requirements instead of doing what the thread creator did: come ask if it was alright or something was wrong.
    I'd say that's being pretty harsh when it's not really 'obviously a bug'. On retail you could create dks on any server if you had a 55 character on any server across your account, pvp, pve, rppvp - whatever the server. For people to assume that they can create a DK on Lordaeron when they have a 55 on another Warmane server is pretty reasonable to assume, and its definitely a fault of the development of Lordaeron if they have done so and invested a lot of time in that. Should require people to lvl to 55 before being able to play the DK they made if not just let people continue.

7. Character restoration does not seem to work on Lordaeron server :(

8. I'd say that's being pretty harsh when it's not really 'obviously a bug'. On retail you could create dks on any server if you had a 55 character on any server across your account, pvp, pve, rppvp - whatever the server. For people to assume that they can create a DK on Lordaeron when they have a 55 on another Warmane server is pretty reasonable to assume, and its definitely a fault of the development of Lordaeron if they have done so and invested a lot of time in that. Should require people to lvl to 55 before being able to play the DK they made if not just let people continue.
    It has been stated and restated that donors wouldn't get privileges on Lordaeron, up to and including not being required a level 55 character to create a Death Knight. You want proof of that? This very thread being created in the first place, asking if it was supposed to happen. People knew they weren't supposed to be able to do it, yet apparently only one person thought about asking instead of rushing to create and level Death Knights they were aware they shouldn't have.

9. I got pissed at the egg quest in nagrand ( the one you have to jump to the bird nest at the goblin).

10. I got pissed at the egg quest in nagrand ( the one you have to jump to the bird nest at the goblin).
    You get the slow-fall buff from the trampoline, go onto the little hill to the east of the trampoline and jump at speed aiming for the nest. You'll get it first try.

That's how you do it, for, you know... when you level a Shaman back up to 65 again.

11. It has been stated and restated that donors wouldn't get privileges on Lordaeron, up to and including not being required a level 55 character to create a Death Knight. You want proof of that? This very thread being created in the first place, asking if it was supposed to happen. People knew they weren't supposed to be able to do it, yet apparently only one person thought about asking instead of rushing to create and level Death Knights they were aware they shouldn't have.

I didn't say anything about donor priveliges. I'm talking about having 55+ chars on other realms.

12. I didn't say anything about donor priveliges. I'm talking about having 55+ chars on other realms.
    That never worked that way in any of our servers, you always needed a level 55 on the specific server OR to be a donor.

13. Its funny that i can't log on my DK when i had a level 65 shaman that i deleted 2 days ago AFTER i created my Dk. (yeah i know maybe i shouldn't have deleted it, but i was pissed as fck) i hope a GM will be able to help me.
    Bro i made the same ****, i deleted a paladin lvl 66 and mage lvl 40, i was pissedas **** too, i lvling again now /facepalm

[QUOTE=Lynea;2585538]https://www.warmane.com/account/services
    Check there for character restoration

Man i love u!!! haha i have just restored my deleted lvl 66 paladin!!!! thanks!

Man i love u!! i have just restored my lvl 66 Paladin Thanks a lot!

it works, i have just restored my paladin

14. It has been stated and restated that donors wouldn't get privileges on Lordaeron, up to and including not being required a level 55 character to create a Death Knight. You want proof of that? This very thread being created in the first place, asking if it was supposed to happen. People knew they weren't supposed to be able to do it, yet apparently only one person thought about asking instead of rushing to create and level Death Knights they were aware they shouldn't have.
    I understand the principle, and don't argue that. But I'm wondering if all the warmane staff was on the same page with this. I made 2 in-game tickets, as well as had a discussion in the starter zone General chat (while Proterean was in the zone and busy on the chat - he didn't say anything about this though). The responses I received from the GM tickets - the first one didn't actually answer any part of my question (I rquestioned the legitimacy), and the second one stated it was intended.

It would have been nice to have a heads-up on this. What if I had sent all of my gold and possibly items from other characters to my DK? I would then be broke now, without access to my character.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking for some kind of special treatment or anything, just stating my experience with this.

On a related note: what will happen to active auctions (and the gold from that) of characters affected by this? Do you basically have 29 days to log in and claim the mail or simply lose it?

First 123 Last