1. I can't find anything about this in realm info thread.

Also as quoted by Mercy from the premium account guide: "No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder) **"
    I cant find the post atm. (really didnt look to hard) But i do remember it being stated that on Lord there will be no que skip for donors

2. I cant find the post atm. (really didnt look to hard) But i do remember it being stated that on Lord there will be no que skip for donors
    If this is true, it should probably be mentioned in the first post in the realm info thread. I'm not sure how people are supposed to know it otherwise.

Also I just logged in with the popcap full and it worked without any queue. Are you sure premium accounts don't ignore it? This isn't the first time the frontpage showed max popcap and I've been able to login instantly.

@btoni223 I see... Well this is bad. I wonder what the point with premium account is now without the queue-skip.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

3. @btoni223 I see... Well this is bad. I wonder what the point with premium account is now without the queue-skip.
    So everyone has a fair chance of logging ?

4. 10K cap, and still 700 queue LOL

5. So everyone has a fair chance of logging ?
    If you never helped to support the server, I don't think you should be expecting any "fairness". But that's just my opinion.

6. GG 10.000 players online ... after some seconds.... crash LEL

7. GG 10.000 players online ... after some seconds.... crash LEL
    ?

i was in the kitchen for like 10minutes
    still logged in

8. I can't find anything about this in realm info thread.

Also as quoted by Mercy from the premium account guide: "No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder) **"
    It says so in the "Donate" page

- No waiting in queues on all realms, except Lordaeron

Also if you read further down "No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder) **

The two stars indicate that Lordaeron is an exception

9. Kemii, I randomly tried logging in just now and it worked. No queues appeared... I guess it was a bug or something.
    Still 97th in que.

10. If you never helped to support the server, I don't think you should be expecting any "fairness". But that's just my opinion.
    In this thread you copy-pasted the donor features it's said that it'll not be available on Lordaeron and if you browse Mercy's post history you'll see why.

11. In this thread you copy-pasted the donor features it's said that it'll not be available on Lordaeron and if you browse Mercy's post history you'll see why.
    Two people already showed me that, no need to repeat it.

12. If this is true, it should probably be mentioned in the first post in the realm info thread. I'm not sure how people are supposed to know it otherwise.
    Perhaps, but it does read on the Donate page very clearly.

13. Two people already showed me that, no need to repeat it.
    Not that it's disabled on Lordaeron, the REASON why it's disabled.

14. Can confirm that going to character screen puts you in the queue...

Can we have a hotfix ?

First 12