1. Player Cap

Omg.... you should raise the player cap!

It's no longer óver 9000...... it is exactly 9000 now. Please increase to 9001 again, just for epic purposes.

2. Omg.... you should raise the player cap!

It's no longer óver 9000...... it is exactly 9000 now. Please increase to 9001 again, just for epic purposes.
    Haha this thread... Soon you'll see them increase the pop cap to 9.5k or 10k :P Just for good measure!

3. Personally, I'd like it to be 9030. That has nothing to do with me being position 30 in queue.

4. I log out of my main to log an alt for something... and i get stuck with a 1k que?!!

All I did was go to character screen, why was I put in que?!

5. I log out of my main to log an alt for something... and i get stuck with a 1k que?!!

All I did was go to character screen, why was I put in que?!
    That is very wierd and unfair ;/

6. What happened? Do premium accounts not ignore the queue anymore? I just relogged to activate a new addon and it put me into a queue. I've been a premium account for two years :o

From the premium account guide "No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder) **" /confused

7. What happened? Do premium accounts not ignore the queue anymore? I just relogged to activate a new addon and it put me into a queue. I've been a premium account for two years :o

From the premium account guide "No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder) **" /confused
    No, Im donor and as from my post above I got hit with a que for simply changing character... However when I actually alt F4'd 5 minutes previous I logged in fine without que.

That is very wierd and unfair ;/
    Guess you gotta wait another 1h 30 to harass me ingame again. I mean the current 2hours isn't enough for you. Even after logging out for an hour to do some Ashran on retail.

8. No, Im donor and as from my post above I got hit with a que for simply changing character... However when I actually alt F4'd 5 minutes previous I logged in fine without que.

Guess you gotta wait another 1h 30 to harass me ingame again. I mean the current 2hours isn't enough for you. Even after logging out for an hour to do some Ashran on retail.
    I restarted my whole game twice but it's still placing me in a queue with 900-1000 people. My poor dungeon group, I told them "brb 1 minute" :(

9. What happened? Do premium accounts not ignore the queue anymore? I just relogged to activate a new addon and it put me into a queue. I've been a premium account for two years :o

except lordaeron is too hardcore for donors to get queue skip, it was announced months and months ago

10. I want someone to explain this to me. Since when was you forced into a que to change characters?

11. except lordaeron is too hardcore for donors to get queue skip, it was announced months and months ago
    I can't find anything about this in realm info thread.

Also as quoted by Mercy from the premium account guide: "No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder) **"

12. next time better start another wow and kick yourself out of your account
    this is actually working

13. Kemii, I randomly tried logging in just now and it worked. No queues appeared... I guess it was a bug or something.

12 Last