1. While we are at it.

2. other servers aren't "hardcore" and also you cannot dodge queue anyhow on lordaeron, as these multiboxers take up to 50 player slots each, so yeah, it is annoying. very annoying.
    As usual anti-multiboxers exaggerating, nobody is doing 50 toon boxxing u just wanna make a point by inflating numbers, the average boxer occupies 5 to 2 slots. Its more annoying people like you whispering hate messages and having to /ignore u every time.

This is reason why 'Multiboxing Should be banned here'
    There is no reason to pop up the term 'Blizzard allows multiboxing'. Blizzard allows because it makes them earn more for subscription per new account. But as here accounts are free, i have seen even a guy multiboxxing 15 toons !
    Since you are bringin the "multiboxers give money on retail and dont give money on private servers" card, I will repeat it once more...what makes u think I will not donor to equip all my 10 toons once that wotlk reaches end-game?? (yes I have 10 toons but play only 5 at same time)

PS: nice screens jakkre :P
    Edited: December 13, 2015

3. While we are at it.

Lol, this with 40 mans would be impressive.

4. Lol, this with 40 mans would be impressive.
    Oh yes.
    There is even a transmog gear that makes u look like a spartan.

5. Another anti-multiboxing thread... I'm used to seeing them sometimes but a hardcore server like this is the last place I'd expect it.

You know....If Warmane were to create a new funserver realm I'd support and honor it being single-player-only, in order to give the casuals a "hardcore" safe-space sandbox, just so we wouldn't have to listen to this any more. It would probably have to be enforced by the honor-system, though, since multiboxing is such a vast and complicated category of playstyles and techniques that they'd have to come up with many interesting rules that would have far-reaching consequences. It would also take a lot of policing by the staff since blizzard designed the client with so many multiboxing-friendly functions that it's not something that can just be easily 'disabled' or monitored for.

6. As long as all multiboxers are hordes,Im cool with it. :D For The Horde.

7. I suppose that when it comes to queue times, the question is.
    Does a multiboxer deserve to take the place of a single player?
    Let's say there are 100 multiboxers out of 10k players and each boxer has 5 chars.. that's 400 extra slots that could be used for single players to log on and play.
    ofc the chances that all 100 multiboxers are on at once are slim.

8. I dare u to find 100 multiboxers on lordaeron....I dont think we even get to 10... Also some people like myself only play during slow hours meaning u will never see me when theres people in queue.

9. I suppose that when it comes to queue times, the question is.
    Does a multiboxer deserve to take the place of a single player?
    Let's say there are 100 multiboxers out of 10k players and each boxer has 5 chars.. that's 400 extra slots that could be used for single players to log on and play.
    ofc the chances that all 100 multiboxers are on at once are slim.
    Let's go with this for a moment shall we?

Spoiler: Show
    Even though that many slots being taken up by multi-boxers simultaneously is very unlikely, let's say 500 character slots (x5 each by 100 players) out of 9k/10k were in use, this has what to do with the hundreds/thousands of players logging in and out, disconnecting, etc throughout the day? Even if those 100 multi-boxers totaling 500 slots stayed online a majority of the day daily the other remaining slots are swapped out pretty much ALL the time. Trying to pin high queues on multi-boxers is pretty silly.

10. Let's go with this for a moment shall we?

Spoiler: Show
    Even though that many slots being taken up by multi-boxers simultaneously is very unlikely, let's say 500 character slots (x5 each by 100 players) out of 9k/10k were in use, this has what to do with the hundreds/thousands of players logging in and out, disconnecting, etc throughout the day? Even if those 100 multi-boxers totaling 500 slots stayed online a majority of the day daily the other remaining slots are swapped out pretty much ALL the time. Trying to pin high queues on multi-boxers is pretty silly.
    Well i did say it is quite rare, however at max times even if 1 multiboxer is online and has lets say 4 other accounts online as well, well that's 4 accounts that could of gone to single players. Don't get me wrong here i don't hate Multiboxers i'm just merely stating what is.

11. Well i did say it is quite rare, however at max times even if 1 multiboxer is online and has lets say 4 other accounts online as well, well that's 4 accounts that could of gone to single players. Don't get me wrong here i don't hate Multiboxers i'm just merely stating what is.
    You did state it was rare, but also gave an exaggerated example. Let's also mention the players that log in to "hold their place" and or go AFK, how many of the total available slots are being used by inactive characters? I'm willing to bet that that number is higher than the amount of multi-boxers online at any given time. For the most part when a multi-boxer is online they are actively using the character slots.

First 12