1. Reduce Queue Time to get back into the server

Is it possible for the dev team to reduce the amount of time it takes to get back into the server once in queue?

Not a complain just a discussion starter.

Loving the server. I came over from ............. and I did enjoy my time there but WOTLK is my favorite expac

2. This is reason why 'Multiboxing Should be banned here'

There is no reason to pop up the term 'Blizzard allows multiboxing'. Blizzard allows because it makes them earn more for subscription per new account. But as here accounts are free, i have seen even a guy multiboxxing 15 toons !

Dont argue that 15 cant be multiboxxed ! if you dont know what multiboxxing is, there are guys who have multiboxxed 64 accounts even easily.

3. Is it possible for the dev team to reduce the amount of time it takes to get back into the server once in queue?

Not a complain just a discussion starter.

Loving the server. I came over from ............. and I did enjoy my time there but WOTLK is my favorite expac
    They JUST increased the server cap. It is not that often there is that many players on, normally I have seen like 7,5-8,5k online.

4. This is all fine. They can increase the server cap.

I guess I have most time to play on weekends "Sat/Sun" and when the servers are full it kinda sucks... oh well.

5. There is no reason to pop up the term 'Blizzard allows multiboxing'. Blizzard allows because it makes them earn more for subscription per new account.
    No there isn't, retail is basically F2P now thanks to the introductions of WoW Tokens, of which Multiboxers have easier access to thanks to their ability to get gold easier.

The only profit blizzard can make off an Mboxer is the base game price (which is nearly always on sale anyway).

6. No there isn't, retail is basically F2P now thanks to the introductions of WoW Tokens, of which Multiboxers have easier access to thanks to their ability to get gold easier.

The only profit blizzard can make off an Mboxer is the base game price (which is nearly always on sale anyway).
    I do not know how easy they can get gold in the newest exp. But gotta remember that they need gold for more then just acc ^^ :P

7. No there isn't, retail is basically F2P now thanks to the introductions of WoW Tokens, of which Multiboxers have easier access to thanks to their ability to get gold easier.

That depends. Many multiboxers on retail have their accounts on the same battle.net account, and there is a limit to the number of tokens a battle.net account can purchase within a certain period of time. I believe it is something like 32 tokens per two years or something like that.

8. The only profit blizzard can make off an Mboxer is the base game price (which is nearly always on sale anyway).
    Which is still a metric ****tonne.
    Trying to get the game and all expansions would leave me with half the money I have to spend monthly. (with subscription)

9. Which is still a metric ****tonne.
    Trying to get the game and all expansions would leave me with half the money I have to spend monthly. (with subscription)
    It's really not, maybe to you in a bad economy but those Mboxers I know are from places where the cost of WOW is cheaper than a AAA Game, and absolutly nothing. Also remember that they only have to buy it once per account, and considering the multiboxing community represents only a small percentage of the population of players...

10. Well **** tokens on EU range 30-40k gold while on US its 15-30k.

11. Well **** tokens on EU range 30-40k gold while on US its 15-30k.
    37k in my region. I live in the US. The price fluctuates depending on how many purchase it with $$$ vs. how many purchase it with gold. Too many buying with gold and not enough with $$$ will drive the price up.

12. How to make Gold WoD Edition:

Login in
    Do Garrison
    Earn Gold
    Buy Token
    Play forever without paying 1 cent

every day on 2x 1000 and you basically earned your Gametoken just by clicking things for 15 minutes.
    ez
    Edited: December 13, 2015

13. How to make Gold WoD Edition:

Login in
    Do Garrison
    Earn Gold
    Buy Token
    Play forever without paying 1 cent

every day on 2x 1000 and you basically earned your Gametoken just by clicking thinks for 15 minutes.
    ez
    don't forget to run your cata raids on tuesday reset and get gold from that too.

Well **** tokens on EU range 30-40k gold while on US its 15-30k.
    I wish it was 40k.... it's 60-70k on EU.

Ohh I found this for you.. http://wowtokenprices.com/

14. don't forget to run your cata raids on tuesday reset and get gold from that too.
    Time-spend / Gold received not worth it tbh, but easy gold for people that cant play ah etc.

BTT: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....iste-for-Queue

Made a Topic about that a while ago but didn't got any replies, but server probably will only be on Cap on Weekends and who cares actually.
    Just Alt+Tab and fap for 15 minutes

15. Multiboxers have easier access to thanks to their ability to get gold easier.
    Why do I keep reading this nonsense that it would be easier to make gold as a multiboxer?
    Just think about it for a second.

Lets assume u make gold by collecting ores and herbs. Is a multiboxer able to loot ores and herbs with his whole team? NO
    Lets assume u make gold by farming specific mobs in a area and once u killed these mobs u need to wait for the respawn. Is a multiboxer able to reduce the respawn time of these mobs? NO

Then pls tell me how the hell a 5 man multiboxer can farm the gold for 5 gaming tokens faster than a single player can for just one gaming token?
    Its obvious that the multiboxer has to spend more time with gold farming because he needs 5 times more gold to finance his 5 chars but he doesnt collect gold on a x5 rate.

12 Last