1. Why do I keep reading this nonsense that it would be easier to make gold as a multiboxer?
    Just think about it for a second.

Lets assume u make gold by collecting ores and herbs. Is a multiboxer able to loot ores and herbs with his whole team? NO
    Lets assume u make gold by farming specific mobs in a area and once u killed these mobs u need to wait for the respawn. Is a multiboxer able to reduce the respawn time of these mobs? NO

Then pls tell me how the hell a 5 man multiboxer can farm the gold for 5 gaming tokens faster than a single player can for just one gaming token?
    Its obvious that the multiboxer has to spend more time with gold farming because he needs 5 times more gold to finance his 5 chars but he doesnt collect gold 5 times faster.
    You have a faster clear rate than a single player does, your gold/h is a lot higher than a single player, especially on retail where mobs are on a dynamic spawn rate.

2. You have a faster clear rate than a single player does, your gold/h is a lot higher than a single player, especially on retail where mobs are on a dynamic spawn rate.
    U completely forget about the fact that u also need 5 times more gold for everything.

3. U completely forget about the fact that u also need 5 times more gold for everything.
    And your fogetting about spawn rates and speed of clearing, allowing you to kill a lot more in the same amount of time.

A good geared player could take on say 10 mobs at once (talking level 100, fighting level 98-100+ mobs), which takes 30-40 seconds clear depending on said class's aoe ability. if these mobs drop an average of 3 gold an mob, 40seconds to gain 30gold.
    A Multiboxer can take on 10 mobs and clear them within seconds, with most Mboxers preferring AOE classes (shamans/DKs/Hunters). working with the same 3g a mob, say 5s to clear 10 to get 30g.

To gain 3k gold..
    100 mobs = 400 seconds for single player
    100 mobs = 50 seconds for a boxer

this doesn't even take into account dynamic spawn rate and travel between packs.
    Edited: December 13, 2015

4. And your fogetting about spawn rates and speed of clearing, allowing you to kill a lot more in the same amount of time.

A good geared player could take on say 10 mobs at once (talking level 100, fighting level 98-100+ mobs), which takes 30-40 seconds clear depending on said class's aoe ability.
    A Multiboxer can take on 10 mobs and clear them within seconds, with most Mboxers preferring AOE classes (shamans/DKs/Hunters).
    Nevertheless it doesnt change the fact that the gold farming methods of a multiboxer are limited and much more gold is required to finance all the characters.
    A 5 man boxer is never ever able to farm gold 5 times faster than a single player.
    Therefore the multiboxer need to spent more time with gold farming to finance his 5 chars than a single player needs to finance his one char.

5. don't forget to run your cata raids on tuesday reset and get gold from that too.

I wish it was 40k.... it's 60-70k on EU.

Ohh I found this for you.. http://wowtokenprices.com/
    yea these days few months ago was different and the prices will just keep going up

6. You should also know I have huge respect for boxers and love they exist. I hate it when *****s hate on them for whatever reason they do and the lame excuses they come up with for trying to ban them.

End of the day, it takes a lot more skill and dedication to mbox than most of the players here can handle or comprehend.

7. How is this still open...

@wb1234 learn how Queue works, feel free to use Google.

8. Why do I keep reading this nonsense that it would be easier to make gold as a multiboxer?
    Just think about it for a second.

Lets assume u make gold by collecting ores and herbs. Is a multiboxer able to loot ores and herbs with his whole team? NO
    Lets assume u make gold by farming specific mobs in a area and once u killed these mobs u need to wait for the respawn. Is a multiboxer able to reduce the respawn time of these mobs? NO

Then pls tell me how the hell a 5 man multiboxer can farm the gold for 5 gaming tokens faster than a single player can for just one gaming token?
    Its obvious that the multiboxer has to spend more time with gold farming because he needs 5 times more gold to finance his 5 chars but he doesnt collect gold on a x5 rate.
    ^ BOOYAH!!! ^

Pretty much.

On another note, no one forces players to run around by themselves. Of course if a player kills mobs alone it will essentially take a player longer than a group of more than one. Players get upset about the "capabilities" of a multi-boxer but essentially don't group with others.

9. Time-spend / Gold received not worth it tbh, but easy gold for people that cant play ah etc.
    An hour per week for 6-7k gold, clearly not worth it.

First 12