1. Donor queuing

Right I understand that donor's don't get special privileges when it comes to queue jumping on Lordaeron at the moment,

But i'm gonna put it out there anyway.. I'm not happy about donating $1500-2000 to this server over the past few years to then have to wait 45 minutes to get into the game..

Maybe you could give queue jump to people who are Honoured, $500+ and above to keep the numbers down.

I'm absolutely fine without the instant leveling, the gear, and everything else. I'm enjoying the old 1x rate experience a LOT. But I think it's a little unfair for the people who keep this server alive. People can donor bash all they like and there will be people who jump on this post, but we are the people who let you have this experience and have fun here for free.

Yours,

An impatient ****

2. Not a donor here, and i kinda agree. I mean, probably at least 30% of those online right now are 1-2 days players, meaning they are not even stable warmane players.

3. Queue managing should definetly be implemented in some way

4. Not a donor myself (so thanks to the other donors!) but i definitely think some donor queue privilege should be instated even though I'm US so i only see a queue Saturday/Sunday afternoon.

5. I'm not happy about donating $1500-2000 to this server over the past few years to then have to wait 45 minutes to get into the game..
    You have donated for gear, you got gear.
    Que skipping was a minor bonus avaliable for other paypal realms, but it's not avaliable for Lorderon.

6. You have donated for gear, you got gear.
    Que skipping was a minor bonus avaliable for other paypal realms, but it's not avaliable for Lorderon.
    Actually alot of people playing on old molten, now warmane donated to be able to skip queues. I myself did that a acouple of years ago when deathwing , ragnaros queues were 500+ in prime time.You can not join a serious a guild and make progress if u get dced and wait in queue for 1 hour+ So ye i donated on both of my accounts for the only purpose to skip queues and the gear i got was a bonus. In the end I do hope donor queue is removed on Lord, if u dont like it support the server and donate the minimum amount

7. You may see Que skipping re enabled after realm firsts are taken. highly doubt you will before that. that way everyone has a fair chance of gettin realm firsts. (as pointless as they may be)

8. Do you think when people donate their organs to to help out, they are expecting to get a new life back? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation

Don't donate 1,500 - 2,000$ and expect **** to go your way. You were not forced to spend the money. Thats your choice whether or not you receive something back in return.

Close this ****ing cancer.

9. But i'm gonna put it out there anyway.. I'm not happy about donating $1500-2000 to this server over the past few years to then have to wait 45 minutes to get into the game..

I did not know people played TBC here on Lordaeron 'over a past few years'

Donor myself and i wont mind skipping queue as well. But as it is a 'hardcore' realm and is much referred to hardcore gamers rather than 100% refered to donors, so donors skipping queue is not a wise thing to do. Trust me, if you are really intended to play, you wont mind waiting on queue. Because even i don't mind waiting.

The only thing which is **** imo is multiboxing.
    Sometime i play on dual login as well, but when i see people in queue, i always disconnect my alt toon so that some else guy can hit in.

10. People who donated to help maintain our server costs covered still have all privileges on each of our servers besides Lordaeron.

Yes, I've heard the "but when I donated it said all servers" before. When you donated there also was no Lordaeron nor did we know we would ever open a server with this design. It's one of the main reasons we state donor benefits are liable to change or be adapted, which is just what happened.

You say you understand donors have no privileges on this specific server, and then go on to want just that based on how much you donated. That's contradictory.

11. maybe you could add something like as premium queue, that they get a higher priority
    not skipping it but getting an advantage

12. People want to skip the queue and make the server lag more. It's ok. Completely harmless request, amirite.

13. from the beginning of "Lordaeron Project" some designed features was against majority will...

to be honest I can not see how queue skipping would harm realm - please enlighten me.

also I think enabling this feature on Lordaeron provide quite a lot donations from non-donors playing on this realm. Like it was before - price of a single donation is nothing for possibility to play WoW Warmane whenever you want without waiting in queue.

People want to skip the queue and make the server lag more.
    how so? please don't troll if you have low knowledge about how server connection works in practice.

14. I've donated only to skip Queue, because in the past I had a lot of problems with my internet and it would crash during Raids so I'd be stuck in Queue in the middle of the Raid. However, I'd rather see they implement "Skip Queue" for Errors or Internet crashing - If you're online, and you suddenly go off, you can still come back online without Queue in a period of 2-3-5 minutes. I don't mind waiting Queue before I start playing, but getting an Error or power goes off for a sec and then being force again into Queue, sucks.

Dealing with Queue is simple, come home from school, work or idk, log in, get Queue, then go and do other stuff, change cloths, eat, shower, watch a movie, catch up with TV-Shows, Anime, Manga, FB Games...

And another thing, there is Queue only on weekends, so try logging in earlier, before your play time or think of something to do while in Queue.

If we start pushing the rules (aka no premium benefits) after they add something only for premium to be jumped at 100 que, after that, people will come up with something else, and more drama... Queue is there for everyone, even GMs (if I recall correctly) so you, me and everyone else will have to suffer through queue.

15. how so? please don't troll if you have low knowledge about how server connection works in practice.
    You call me a troll because you'd prefer to talk out of your *** about it?

Okay, please explain to me how more players occupying space on the server doesn't make it lag more.
    While you're at it, look up what the internet meaning of "troll" is and stop misusing it.

12 Last