1. Deserter Dungeon - Frostwolf

Hi,

I beg you turn off on Dungeon Finder Deserter when someon left on instance.
    It is currently working only one instance for which she gets Valor Point - rest are bugged.
    I wait for instances of 12 minutes just to attach to an instance that is bugged and all leave
    and when I go out (I have no choise) gets this stupid buff - I have 3 characters Banned for 30 minutes for what?!

How to play here ?!

2. This bug is so fked, even if you are last left in party you still will get deserter lol

3. Just relog,it doesn't give deserter that way.

4. The way you wanna avoid this bug is: die in the instance, and leave when youre a ghost. Although, you are still probably going to have a que cooldown which means you are gonna have to wait for atleast 10 minutes before you que again. Still beats the Deserter debuff though.

5. No need to die just leave via the instance portal and relog, no deserter but you still have to wait the RDF cooldown.

6. as you write when we logout being in party we do not get Deserter but anyway we have to wait for the RDF cooldown about ~12 min.
    I honestly do not see the difference.. only one must wait 12 minutes instead of 30 .. o_0

in my humble opinion should be turned off this inconvenience...

@DevOPS and other Power ppl - interested in this please.