1. Perky Pug Unobtainable (RDF)

I know the RDF topic is a long dead topic but i'll make my point brief. RDF being disabled prevents me from getting the achievement [Looking for multitudes] and more importantly the pet reward [Perky Pug]. I'm well aware of Kaer & Staff's descisions on the matter but I'm not satisfied with this decision as it still leaves my main character on Lordaeron without a Perky Pug. As dissappointing as it is that rdf is disabled I'm more concerned about the Perky Pug pet as a collector.

So here's my suggestion: Perky Pugs for Christmas for all Lordaeron players. It doesn't require RDF to be enabled and it's arguably one of the coolest pets in game to have and I'm sure someone else out there will be happy to have one too.

(I would suggest putting it in the point shop too, but that's not enabled for Lordaeron either and I'm not informed about that topic.)

2. There's no point shop for Lordaeron, and I don't see we ever "selling" achievements.
    It's only natural that without RDF there won't be achievements related to RDF.