1. The cracks are showing and i can see Molten

I have played this server every day since launch and i love it but i have to say i have found more bugs and broken quests in half of howling fjord than i found leveling 1-70 and while most of them are not a big deal it it must be said for a wotlk server and holwing fjord being 1 of the first impressions you would get of the future quality i am not very impressed i hope as i keep going it gets smoother but a part of me thinks if they didnt get the first zone right why would the others be im not hating like i said i love playing here i just feel like this is rushed

2. Not sure which problems were in HJ beside one quest... The achievement for it is obtaineble so i don't know what is wrong with it.

3. It's not one quest, I've come to Howling recently and already have like 3 bugged quests. Borean is a mess too, but they said Loremaster for Northrend is at 96-98% per zone, it's to be expected.

4. Its true i have found only like 3 or 4 quest sthat you simply cannot complete but that doesnt mean quests you can finish werent bugged not only that but if you level with a friend many quests that should give credit for both players dont

5. Holy ****, heaven forbid it's not 100% perfect and scripted on launch date. The **** were you expecting?
    It's not one quest, I've come to Howling recently and already have like 3 bugged quests. Borean is a mess too, but they said Loremaster for Northrend is at 96-98% per zone, it's to be expected.
    There are people who have the achievements for both zones. In fact, only one quest has been undoable in Borean Tundra, and it's more that you can't get the quest - not that it can't be completed.
    Edited: December 14, 2015

6. Wait a minute... I don't want to sound like a fanboi, but I couldn't find any bugged quest in Howling Fjord, I got the achivement I've toured the Fjord. Ofc I leveled on the horde side, it may have some bugged quests on alliance side (for that I'll be honest, I don't know), but at least I don't have anything to complain about that map at least on horde side. Are u sure that u know how to do that "said" quests that u see as broken? WoWhead, OpenWoW, Google and Youtube are the best friends to tell you how you should do it, I don't know if you don't know how to do that quests, or what you're saying is true or if you're a troll or something...

7. It's far more likely that he's either trying to give the server a bad image (and talk ****, because apparently that's what the cool kids do), or he counts quests he doesn't understand how to complete as "bugged". I would've considered giving him better constructive feedback, but pulling out the Molten card (and trying to use that as an insult? seriously?) and trying to say "things look rushed" as if this was retail make me want to punch a wall. This guy does not deserve consideration.

8. Just so you know,When Lord launched,some of the first werent working,but they got fixed within few days,they've said,that sometimes,when fixing one thing,something else stops working. Its expected. I wouldnt cry about it that much..

9. Holy ****, heaven forbid it's not 100% perfect and scripted on launch date. The **** were you expecting?

There are people who have the achievements for both zones. In fact, only one quest has been undoable in Borean Tundra, and it's more that you can't get the quest - not that it can't be completed.
    Sure it's doable, but it doesn't change the fact that some quests are bugged, sure, you can work around them in order to get it completed, but it's not working as it should.

10. Sure it's doable, but it doesn't change the fact that some quests are bugged, sure, you can work around them in order to get it completed, but it's not working as it should.
    Plz can u link the quests?

11. The quests weren't tested by the population until now, so obviously there will be some bugs. If you find a bug, report it on the bugtracker.

12. What Tosh1to and Offbeat said. The least you can do when complaining about quest scripting is actually let the developers know which ones.

13. Sure it's doable, but it doesn't change the fact that some quests are bugged, sure, you can work around them in order to get it completed, but it's not working as it should.
    Isn't it a bit of a stretch to make this leap from "there are a few things bugged, let's report them so they get fixed" to "The cracks are showing and i can see Molten! The end is nigh, hear ye hear ye, son I am disappoint!" though?

14. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

here is what youre looking for

dont make cry threads in forums then

15. Oh well... Here we go:

@ To****o - No I can't link you the Quests, this is not Bugtracker, if you want to know them, leave me a PM and I'll respond later.

@ Lynea - Who says I don't? Where did I complain? I simply stated the obvious.

@ Obnoxious - You too man? Times do change I guess... Anyway I never once brought up Molten or cracks or anything, I simply said there are Bugged Quests. Sure some can be completed, using a bugged mechanic or something, but they're not working as intended. I said Loremaster is around 96-98% done based on a statement I read from a Staff Member a while back, think it was still based on PTR.

Also I do report every ****ing Quest I find bugged, because I'm using EveryQuest + I'm doing Loremaster, so even when I get a credit for a certain Zone I try to complete it 100% according to EQ. I've 3 Quests reported for more then a Month now, rest of the Quest I found were either RNG luck which I didn't have (Dismissed) or already Reported (Duplicate). Currently I know some 2-3 Quests that can't be Completed in Howling Fjord, but I'm leveling with a Friend, so I can't go AFK every single time I find a broken Quest to check if there is one on Bugtracker or not. I do that after we're done for the day.

Lordaeron stand for Most Complete Wotlk Realm out there, and it's quite right, but I still think that even the Quest you can complete aren't 100% correct should be reported. I don't know how that makes me a bad guy.

12 Last