1. The unfair treatment as getting one's death knight disabled

Hello and welcome.

First, I would like to say that this is a bad mistake by you, warmane, making it possible, even though it is a bug, to somehow play death knights without a level 55.

Secondly, I would like to mention that I spend my hole day, when I came home from work, sitting on skype and talking with my real life friends, which plays on warmane every day. I got surpriced when I could create a death knight without a level 55, and I actually enjoyed playing it, and thought that it was you, Warmane, that made it possible for everyone to actually make a death knight, so everyone could have a fair chance of playing the game – but i was mistaken.

When I went to bed around 06:30 am, I had managed to reach level 61 half way towards 62 on my death knight, from the time I got home from work, which was around 19:00 pm. Furthermore I would like to point out that I even refused playing rated battleground on retail, where I am at 2k cr and pushing for hero of the horde, just because I wanted to level my death knight, so I could reach the samelevel as my real life friends, and chill with them on warmane instead of retail. I was actually planning on quitting playing onthe retail servers, just because I want to play with my friends, which I managed to yesterday/today - but it seems things are turning out bad.

Now I don't see why I should pay for your mistakes on handling a game, Warmane. Making a mistake on launching the expansion wrath of the lich king without having everything sorted out is one thing, but trying to fix the mistake afterwards by just disabling the death knight class for the players, which actually spend REAL LIFE time playing the game – that is just unfair treatment towards your supports. I really do find this as a really unfair treatment towards me and all the other players, which has spend time on playing our death knights – it is not our fault that we were able to play the game, because of your mistakes.

I am kind of in a bad mood, because I choose to wake up at 12:30 pm, only to start leveling my death knight, again, so I can actually reach the same level as my friends are at the moment. Instead I just witness that I am not able to play my character, because you choose to "fix" the mistake you made by disabling my deaht knight and probably also a tusind of your supporters.

Earlier, before warmane was founded, I actually had supported molten/warmane, or whatever you wants to call it, by donating, not because I am bad player or a donater, but because I wanted to get the premium treatment of actually being able to log into the game without sitting in que. And today, I actually find thhis as a bad treatment against not only your supporters, but your premium supporters aswell. Instead of treating your supporters good, by maybe letting these people, which already have created a death knight without a level 55, play the game, and fix the bug, without deleting peoples characters, you choose not to look further than your own nose tip.

You could atleast let me/us play this, one character, without disabling it, when I am able to create a new death knight right now, meanwhile creating this post/ticket - 14-12-2015, 14:32 pm.

I want my death knight enabled again. I don’t find this as fair, your supporters/our supporters (Warmanes players) paying for your mistakes – this is just not correct. I spend a hole day of my life playing this death knight, and just to witness you, Warmne, disabling it, even thought it is still possible to create a death knight right now....

Best Regards,

The optional man.

2. Get a character to level 55, as you should have from the start, and you'll have access to your Death Knight again, legitimately.
    My personal take on it was that those characters should be deleted, since people abused a bug without even bothering to ask or investigate, so be glad. You're not even being punished in the least, just expected to fulfill the requirements you exploited your way out of meeting.